Catalan game

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
yokozuna

Re: Catalan game

Post by yokozuna »

Farrell has made the more carries this season than any other Wigan player. He's scored more tries than anyone at Wigan with the exception of Burgess and Charnley. Only Burgess and Gelling have made more metres.

Only Bateman and Taylor have made more tackles.

(edit: TBW beat me to it!)
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
menpond

Post by menpond »

But only a small number of games matter,so statistics are irrelevant. Ask A Murphy ,if he is still alive.
mp
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

I,m really suspicious of our friend manpond.His posts are controversial to say the least.I,m sure he has,not watched the same match as me.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

menpond wrote: But only a small number of games matter,so statistics are irrelevant. Ask A Murphy ,if he is still alive.
Are you an out of shape amateur 2nd rower that was once on the books of Wigan in the same age group as a certain Liam Farrell? :wink:
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
menpond

Post by menpond »

Andy Farrell did a lot of damage to the club aided and abetted by the owners. Not fair at all on LIAM to say the same,but he is not good enough for Wigan,and thats before the wage issue.
mp
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

menpond wrote:Andy Farrell did a lot of damage to the club aided and abetted by the owners. Not fair at all on LIAM to say the same,but he is not good enough for Wigan,and thats before the wage issue.
I think it is best to leave this here, you clearly have an agenda/vendetta against the Farrell name for whatever reason! Being bitter gets you no where in life!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

menpond wrote:Andy Farrell did a lot of damage to the club aided and abetted by the owners. Not fair at all on LIAM to say the same,but he is not good enough for Wigan,and thats before the wage issue.
You registered on here in 2007. Why have you waited 7 years to spout shite?

Just askin! :D
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
menpond wrote: Cannot praise Wigan enough,especially the derided centres who increasingly look the best we have had in ten years PLUS , and so young. Still the same flaw ,no power in second row. Farrell looks lost ,teenager in grown ups match. CLUB and TAYLOR will be gone if not paid enough . BESTS
I really don't understand your Farrell bashing!! He consistently makes hard yards, often breaks through tackles and scores tries for fun as a 2nd row! What more do you want? He has arguably been our most consistent player over the last 2 years.
Well said TBA, Faz is one of our better players & he's still only 24,

Menpond some of your posts quite often leave me flabbergasted!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Kittwazzer wrote:
You registered on here in 2007. Why have you waited 7 years to spout shite?

Just askin! :D
:eusa2: :eusa2:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
phild1

Post by phild1 »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
menpond wrote: Cannot praise Wigan enough,especially the derided centres who increasingly look the best we have had in ten years PLUS , and so young. Still the same flaw ,no power in second row. Farrell looks lost ,teenager in grown ups match. CLUB and TAYLOR will be gone if not paid enough . BESTS
I really don't understand your Farrell bashing!! He consistently makes hard yards, often breaks through tackles and scores tries for fun as a 2nd row! What more do you want? He has arguably been our most consistent player over the last 2 years.
==phild1>I would like to see Farrell receive the ball with a hole to go through and not a brick wall; good honest grafter :D