Leyland/South Ribble

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
sc74

Leyland/South Ribble

Post by sc74 »

If anyone wants to get together for home/away travel next season then I have car and will drive. Unfortunately won't be for all games as I'm heading abroad working 4 week rotations, so every other month. Let me know.
Simon
josie andrews

Re: Leyland/South Ribble

Post by josie andrews »

Hi Simon, made it a sticky for you ????????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
sc74

Post by sc74 »

Cheers Josie!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Simon have you ever considered contacting Leyland Warriors, they must know numerous individuals who follow the club.
sc74

Post by sc74 »

After the Warrior Totts died off, we took the boy to Leyland Warriors and the setup for U5s was brilliant, a great turnout and really enjoyable sessions.
Once they start up outside again I'll go down for a look when I can, and try and make it not too much like I'm looking for new friends :wink:
There are always plenty of C&W shirts knocking about, but whether they still go is another matter.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

sc74 wrote:After the Warrior Totts died off, we took the boy to Leyland Warriors and the setup for U5s was brilliant, a great turnout and really enjoyable sessions.
Once they start up outside again I'll go down for a look when I can, and try and make it not too much like I'm looking for new friends :wink:
There are always plenty of C&W shirts knocking about, but whether they still go is another matter.
I know the guy who started Leyland Warriors up, not sure if he still has anything to do with it or not
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan