Wakefield

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
cumbria_warrior

Wakefield

Post by cumbria_warrior »

Can anyone please let me know when tickets for Wakefield away go on general sale

Thanks
josie andrews

Re: Wakefield

Post by josie andrews »

They're on general sale now

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.a ... &type=news

Wigan Warriors have received an initial allocation of terracing tickets for the First Utility Super League 2015 fixture with Wakefield Trinity Wildcats to be played on Thursday 23rd April 2015 at Belle Vue (8.00pm kick off).

Match tickets will go on sale to existing seasonal members from 9am on Wednesday 18 March.

In the event of any match tickets remaining, they will go on general sale from 9am on Friday 27 March.

Junior (Under 16) seasonal members are entitled to a free ticket for this fixture (one ticket per valid season ticket). These must be claimed in advance of the fixture from the DW Stadium Ticket Office and will not be available on matchday.

Coach travel is also available via the DW Stadium Ticket Office for this fixture, costing £10.00 for concessions and adult season ticket holders and £11.00 for adult non-members. Coaches will leave Loire Drive (DW Stadium) at 4.30pm and Parson's Walk (opposite The Wheel) at 4.45pm.

Subject to availability, these tickets will be on sale online until 4.30pm on Monday 20th April 2015 and through the DW Stadium Ticket Office until 4.00pm on Wednesday 22nd April 2015.

Please note that matchday admission costs more when compared to buying tickets in advance.

TERRACING

Adults £20 (on the day £22)

Over 65's £14 (on the day £15)

Under 16's £9 (on the day £10)

Ambulant disabled £ Relevant Price Class (including free carer if eligible)

Under 16 seasonal members £0.00 (must be claimed in advance)

Wheelchair Disabled Contact Wakefield direct 01924 211611

Online at www.eticketing.co.uk/wiganwarriors

Credit Card Hotline 0871 66 33 552*

*Calls cost 10 pence per minute from a BT Landline. Calls from other networks and mobiles may cost more.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

Thanks Josie, I will ring club in morning as online says I don't have correct permissions and only on sale to season ticket holders
PaulC

Post by PaulC »

Can anyone tell me what parking is like / where you can park?

Are tickets easy enough to get on the gate?
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

PaulC wrote:Can anyone tell me what parking is like / where you can park?

Parking is a nightmare but just give them a slap if they don't let you leave it where you want Paul!! :lol: :wink:
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Don't think you should be going to Wakefield after the performance at Castleford!! Still blame you for the loss :wink:

I won't be going, already had something arranged, so won't see you there.

These Thursday's matches are doing my head in, good job it's not a home game I have to miss :angry:

I'm in two minds to cancel my appointment & go :blush:
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
PaulC

Post by PaulC »

josie andrews wrote:

Don't think you should be going to Wakefield after the performance at Castleford!! Still blame you for the loss :wink:

These Thursday's matches are doing my head in, good job it's not a home game I have to miss :angry:

Agreed the loss must have been my fault (it must be in Wanes book of excuses somewhere) :lol:

I take it that its mainly street parking?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

PaulC wrote:
josie andrews wrote:

Agreed the loss must have been my fault (it must be in Wanes book of excuses somewhere) :lol:

I take it that its mainly street parking?
Yes, street parking, although don't know where the coaches are gonna park, they usually park at the back of the cemetery & everyone walks thru there to get to the stadium! Wouldn't like to think I was walking thru it in the dark :( Not scared of the graves but you never know who could be hiding in there :wink: