Magic weekend

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
Mrs Lifter

Magic weekend

Post by Mrs Lifter »

I didn't go last year it's the only one I've missed just logged on to buy tickets for this time where are the best seats handbags all this category 1 2 and 3 stuff? Help
josie andrews

Re: Magic weekend

Post by josie andrews »

Mrs Lifter wrote:I didn't go last year it's the only one I've missed just logged on to buy tickets for this time where are the best seats handbags all this category 1 2 and 3 stuff? Help
Majority of Wigan fans are in the unreserved seating in the Gallowgate end.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Mrs Lifter

Post by Mrs Lifter »

Thanks for that. I don't know how the word handbags got in there I typed "and what's this"
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Mrs Lifter wrote:Thanks for that. I don't know how the word handbags got in there I typed "and what's this"
???????? Don't worry, you want to see some of the typos I've had with predictive text ????????
I sometimes wonder what language dictionary is being used on phones, pads & tablets ????????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan