Ticket Info: Leigh

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
josie andrews

Ticket Info: Leigh

Post by josie andrews »

Tickets for Wigan Warriors’ 2023 Betfred Super League Round 7 fixture away at Leigh Leopards are now on general sale.

The Warriors make the short trip to Leigh Sports Village on Thursday 30th March for an 8pm kick off against Leigh Leopards.

Match tickets are available to buy online HERE and in-Store at Robin Park Arena (open Monday-Saturday, 10am-4pm). All tickets bought online will be posted out and there is no delivery charge when purchasing.

Tickets will be taken off sale online at 4pm on Wednesday 29th March with cut off for in-store sales at 12pm on Thursday 30th March. Please note that tickets purchased online after 4pm on Monday 27th March will need to be collected from the Robin Park Arena Club store.

Ticket Prices

Ticket prices for the game are as follows:

Adult – £27
Over 65’s – £24
18-21 years – £15
Junior (12-17 years) – £10
Junior (5-11 years) – £5
Under 5’s – FREE

Family tickets are also available as follows:

One adult, one child (5-17 years) – £30.60
Two adults, one child (5-17 years) – £54
Two adults, two children (5-17 years) – £59.40
Two adults, three children (5-17 years) – £63

Ambulant Disabled

All Disabled supporters are charged at the appropriate rate and the companion comes for free (providing you have received the relevant documents) and will receive a carer Wheelchair Disabled

Wheelchair tickets, including carers must be purchased directly from Leigh Leopards by contacting 01942 487888.

Pay on the day

Tickets will be available to purchase at the Leigh Leopards Ticket Office on the day of a game, however there will be a £3 increase on Adult ticket prices on matchday.

Car Parking

There are over 1000 free car parking spaces available on site, access to these car parks is via Sale Way, situated directly off the A579 Atherleigh Way. There are also numerous pay and display car parks situated in Leigh town centre, approximately 10-15 minutes’ walk from the stadium.

Official Club Travel

Official Club Travel is available for this game run by Tyrers Coaches.

Coaches will depart from Robin Park Arena on Thursday 30th March at 6pm.

Coach ticket prices

Members/Concessions – £11
All others – £12.50

How to buy

Tickets will be taken off sale online at 4pm on Wednesday 29th March with cut off for in-store sales at 12pm on Thursday 30th March. Please note that tickets purchased online after 4pm on Monday 27th March will need to be collected from the Robin Park Arena Club store.

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2023/03/ ... o-leigh-a/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
craigo

Re: Ticket Info: Leigh

Post by craigo »

Off subject. Sorry !. But 're this fixture. Are Leigh one of only a few clubs doing a printed programme this season ?. I know they did a fiver one v Salford.
I have supported Wigan RL since the late 80s. First game was a cup tie v Barrow. Also a fan of football and Speedway. Have a varied taste in music.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

craigo wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:14 pm Off subject. Sorry !. But 're this fixture. Are Leigh one of only a few clubs doing a printed programme this season ?. I know they did a fiver one v Salford.
No idea Craig, don’t bother buying them anymore, I used to but never read them so just stopped.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

josie andrews wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:20 pm
craigo wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:14 pm Off subject. Sorry !. But 're this fixture. Are Leigh one of only a few clubs doing a printed programme this season ?. I know they did a fiver one v Salford.
No idea Craig, don’t bother buying them anymore, I used to but never read them so just stopped.
We were the same Josie,always bought glanced at them at the game and never looked at them again,sad really
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

fozzieskem wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:00 am
We were the same Josie,always bought glanced at them at the game and never looked at them again,sad really
There’s not much in them anyway. I get one to give to an elderly gentleman who can no longer get to the game. He seems to like it so all is good.
craigo

Post by craigo »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:09 am
fozzieskem wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:00 am

There’s not much in them anyway. I get one to give to an elderly gentleman who can no longer get to the game. He seems to like it so all is good.
our home ones are good. Bit pricey at £4. I must admit
I have supported Wigan RL since the late 80s. First game was a cup tie v Barrow. Also a fan of football and Speedway. Have a varied taste in music.