OPTIONS FOR TRAVELLING TO FRANCE

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
ian.birchall

Re: OPTIONS FOR TRAVELLING TO ...

Post by ian.birchall »

A cheap Jet2 flight to Barcelona from Leeds Bradford and a stay there before a train journey upto Perpignan for the match and then a quick retreat back to Barcelona as Perpignan is a bit of a dump although of course doing it this way you get to see the one architectural masterpiece in Perpignan.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

Ryanair also fly from Blackpool airport.I have just booked a return flight to Girona for 5 people on Fri 16th Febuary & returning on sun 18th for £77.00pp.We are also booking with Catalan sports tour's airport & matchday transfers for £20pp.I have it on very good authority that we play Catalan on the 17th Feb.
FROM A TO B

Re: OPTIONS FOR TRAVELLING...

Post by FROM A TO B »

mike binder posted:
got a new sat nav ,guess how im going :lol:
It's a fair old drive you know! :wink:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
JIMH

Post by JIMH »

do you think i could trick my non rugby following girlfield into a weekend in the south of france pretending its a valentines treat?
WE CAN BEAT SAINTS!!!! YOU KNOWS IT!!!!
Bear

Post by Bear »

Does anyone know the cheapest option. Im as tight as a camels backside in a sandstorm :lol:
Or any Cheap Flights
Thanks
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

warrior till i die posted:
17th feb I think Catalans away, why do we always get the bad draw:(
From a fans' point of view, I think we should have had a summer fixture to enjoy a bit of the sun. Wigan have been over there a few times now, and always at that time of the year when there is still snow in the Pyrannees. But perhaps our players might be happier in the cooler air, I'd imagine it's a bit unpleasant trying to play rugby over there in the middle of summer...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I think some fans will deciode not to go given the February timing. I think those clubs facing two Catalan away fixtures should have got a cold and warm fixture.

Remember, if you are going. The quicker you book the cheaper it will be. As seats gets booked, prices go up.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

cpwigan posted:
I think some fans will deciode not to go given the February timing. I think those clubs facing two Catalan away fixtures should have got a cold and warm fixture.

Remember, if you are going. The quicker you book the cheaper it will be. As seats gets booked, prices go up.
It's a curious timing, I think, to have us playing there so early once again. Wigan traditionally has a big away support, so a game taking place at a warmer time of the year might have attracted more people to take longer holidays in the area rather than just travelling down for the day or weekend. More people = more money for local businesses, but I can't see many of us wanting a week down there in February, unless you're going skiing in Andorra. Or maybe it's just me, but I was certainly expecting us to get a more summer game over there next season, having had to be the openers over there last season.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Bear

Post by Bear »

cpwigan posted:

Thanks i shall scan the internet now... Well my brother will when he gets home... Im getting one early morning.
Bear

Post by Bear »

We found a website some weeks ago with many cheap flights on... If i find it il`l post the Link :)