Cardiff, we play on Saturday

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
Bring on the Warriors

Re: Cardiff, we play on Sa...

Post by Bring on the Warriors »

I'll definately be going to the Wigan/Saints game but just probably go for that one game.
Proud to be a Wiganer!!!
Wigan sister

Post by Wigan sister »

We are going for full weekend. May not watch all games but whole family are rugby league fans and wigan fans in particular. we have enjoyed our recent rugby weekends in cardiff for cc and are hoping for a great family get together come May. Got to agree though that stadium will be pretty empty. We're a big family but not that big! I hope true rugby fans will make the trip and show what a well supported game ours is.
BONES

Post by BONES »

Going to Cardiff is not a measure of how true a suporter someone is.
Sadly this ill concieved idea has took a turn for the worse in my opinion. I was right up for the weekend away (even though i think its a daft idea - a drink is a drink is a drink) Hotels all booked, nice deal too.
But now i am not sure about going.

Hull Derby, alcohol, a very unsegregated crowd... Is this somewhere I fancy being with a three year old and my wife? mmmmmmmmmmmmm????
A sad thing to say but i really am close to deciding not to bother.

A pointless, very silly idea.
The possible benifits are questionable.
If there were to be trouble the damage to the game would be massive.
FC and KR hate each other.
Cardiff FC will fight anyone.
It has the real potential for trouble.
the only hope is that the rd hot atmosphere of the first match puts them to sleep!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

You do wonder what input say SKY have in the fixtures / timing. SKY are not showing the first game each day and shock horror those are the 2 most unattractive fixtures. :wink: