whos going cardiff?

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
wigan rugby

whos going cardiff?

Post by wigan rugby »

just thought to ask is anyone going to the game i am got my tickets cant wait?
"We got the best club in all of the world
we got Barrett and Kenny
Edwards and Hanley
Boston and Kevin Irooooooooo
oooooooo ooooooooo ooooooooo"

Watch My Wigan Warriors Video On Youtube And Please Leave A Comment
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6bFqmejJ0_8

Bear

Re: whos going cardiff?

Post by Bear »

Yes il`l be there top tere got my tickets
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

im not tottaly disagree with what they are trying to do :angry:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Wigan sister

Post by Wigan sister »

Booked hotel but not got tickets yet. Shame to miss some cracking rugby because you don't agree with concept.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Wigan sister posted:
Booked hotel but not got tickets yet. Shame to miss some cracking rugby because you don't agree with concept.
The "concept" costs time, money (for the individual) and possibly league points for us and others. The big problem with it, is it really does distort the league.

For me its not practical to go for numerous reasons and that annoys me in any case but now it means we play Saints four times and Hull play HKR four times so I am sorry but this "concept" has got to be still born IMO. We do not want a fixture list distorted like this as a regular feature of the league.

Dave
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

DaveO posted:
Wigan sister posted:
The "concept" costs time, money (for the individual) and possibly league points for us and others. The big problem with it, is it really does distort the league.

For me its not practical to go for numerous reasons and that annoys me in any case but now it means we play Saints four times and Hull play HKR four times so I am sorry but this "concept" has got to be still born IMO. We do not want a fixture list distorted like this as a regular feature of the league.

Dave
glad some 1 else as the same opinion i will not miss the rugby as its on sky just dont see why we plat sts(apart from the money for the rfl) and why the league is so un far we shold play every team twice hence a 14 team league = 26 fair games .and not play some team twice some 3 times and low and behold now 1 team 4 times ,give us a fair league and a fair crack of the whip but not this. If they want a play off like this they need to do a comp that runs the full weekend but as nothing to do with the league ,then i may support it and another reason im not going danny as a rugby comp in scarbough the week b4 and my pockets are not as deep as the rfl want them to be :angry:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Bear

Post by Bear »

mike binder posted:
Whats that?
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Bear posted:
mike binder posted:
Whats that?
steal our hard earned money on a extra game we dont need read my next post to the 1 you brought up and you will se my reasons

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

mike binder posted:
DaveO posted:
Wigan sister posted:

Dave
glad some 1 else as the same opinion i will not miss the rugby as its on sky just dont see why we plat sts(apart from the money for the rfl) and why the league is so un far we shold play every team twice hence a 14 team league = 26 fair games .and not play some team twice some 3 times and low and behold now 1 team 4 times ,give us a fair league and a fair crack of the whip but not this. If they want a play off like this they need to do a comp that runs the full weekend but as nothing to do with the league ,then i may support it and another reason im not going danny as a rugby comp in scarbough the week b4 and my pockets are not as deep as the rfl want them to be :angry:
this 1 bear :angry:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

If the RFL want to promote the game in Wales they should be selling the tickets to Welsh people. Instead they seem quite happy to add another derby which cheapens the particular derby fixture and unbalances the fixtures in order to blackmail existing non welsh supporters to attend.

People take it for granted too how much these sort of fixtures cost, particularly for family groups like Mike et al.