whitehaven match

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
cpwigan

Re: whitehaven match

Post by cpwigan »

Cleator Moor is great. I was once on a Geography field trip and we stayed at a field centre there. The local pub was great, the owner was a mad RL fan and after we got talking he let me watch the RL on SKY in his living room. The pub stayed open until the last customer left too.
jayde_hates_longy

Post by jayde_hates_longy »

:lol: :lol: you dont half chat c**p you tbh!
R.I.P mike gregory xxxx
true wigan ledgend !!!!

Cummmm on wigaaaaaaaaaan!!

SL CHAMPS 2008

DIRTY FUCKIN SCOUSE WANKERS :)
xxxxxxxxxxxx
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Mike posted:
We are staying in Cleetor Moor inland of Whitehaven. St Bees is a really nice place. you can walk along the cliff tops to WHitehaven in about an hour I think.
St. Bees is nice in the summer, I went just before Christmas with the missus when showing her to friends (and also to show her where her mum and dad had their honeymoon) and the weather was awful.

Fingers crossed for nice weather, Nine!

There is a clifftop walk to Whitehaven, Mike, but I wouldn't go up there if the weather is anything like this.
LKC29

Post by LKC29 »

A bit of local info for all you travellers corney fell is closed cos they are doing road works on it. About time aswell.
Bear

Post by Bear »

jayde_hates_lon gy posted:
:lol: :lol: you dont half chat c**p you tbh!
WHO? :lol:
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
warrior till i die

Post by warrior till i die »

Ill be there going on the official club coaches, 10 o clock pick up. Might have a few beers when I get there dont know yet. I think I might take my drum not used it for a while and I never really take it the home games. Hopefully Nobby puts out a few of the big guns.
ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

jim sullivan he was the king
brian mctigueee and jonny ring
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

when eric ashton was alive
with billy boston by his side
dave bolton and billy blan
oh what a time to be a fan!

in 85, at wem ber ley
john ferguson and brett kenny
a team that played the wigan way
and won the challenge cup in may

in 95 we won them all
tuigamala, faz and paul
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

Ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

If anyone is making a weekend of it, I'll probably end up in cap'n senny's in Haven (if it still exists) on Saturday night ... and then go somewhere good. We have a local as a guide. Last time we were in whitehaven for the maritime festival I got rather carried away with the navy rum.

I should have my wigan kit on in places where they allow it (probably not many by my recollection), so if anyone correctly identifies me, I'll buy them a navy rum (only if its a quid or under!).
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Mike posted:
If anyone is making a weekend of it, I'll probably end up in cap'n senny's in Haven (if it still exists) on Saturday night ... [\quote]

That's the main place people go at night, the main alternative is Gallachers, but it costs about £6 to get in and is grim.
I should have my wigan kit on in places where they allow it (probably not many by my recollection), so if anyone correctly identifies me, I'll buy them a navy rum (only if its a quid or under!).
I often used to wear a rugby shirt when I went out in Whitehaven and I never had any problems.
WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER

Post by WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER »

email me at pauld1012@fsmail.net mike and ill give you my mobile and we will meet up