TICKETS FOR WIDNES: when, where, why etc..

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
ancientnloyal

TICKETS FOR WIDNES: when, where, why etc..

Post by ancientnloyal »

I know there will be a massive demand for tickets now so I wonder when tickets will be on sale, I reckon Thursday or next Monday.

I'm going to be knackered, i will literally leave a plane at Manchester from New York at about 9am and go straight to Widnes for probably a 1pm kick-off.

Loyalty or stupidness?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Mike
Site Admin

Re: TICKETS FOR WIDNES: when, ...

Post by Mike »

ancientnloyal posted:
I know there will be a massive demand for tickets now so I wonder when tickets will be on sale, I reckon Thursday or next Monday.

I'm going to be knackered, i will literally leave a plane at Manchester from New York at about 9am and go straight to Widnes for probably a 1pm kick-off.

Loyalty or stupidness?
jetsetter!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
FROM A TO B

Re: TICKETS FOR WIDNES: when, ...

Post by FROM A TO B »

Season ticket holders will get first refusal, so don't see there being many left after we've had first pick. May even be a case of ST holders missing out, as there are over 10,000 of us! :o
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Fraggle

Re: TICKETS FOR WIDNES: wh...

Post by Fraggle »

FROM A TO B posted:
Season ticket holders will get first refusal, so don't see there being many left after we've had first pick. May even be a case of ST holders missing out, as there are over 10,000 of us! :o
I can't go, I'm working, so there's one Season Ticket Holder ticket that will be available...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Then we have the AutoCup scheme, which I signed up for twice but heard nothing about it since, the mugs!
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Jimmy Birts

Post by Jimmy Birts »

Those of us old enough to remember the cup run of 1985 will recall trips to Wire & Bradford away when the Wigan travelling support surpassed all expectations. Had to be seen to be beleived. It was like everyone who'd ever had a passing interest in Wigan RL wanted to get behind the club. They even had to seat around 300 Wigan fans on those old school type chairs in the in-goal area at Odsal. Fantastic scenes when Henderson Gill scored.

Oh how I wish for a similar cup run