Brian Carney doesn’t think Shaun Wane should be England boss for next World Cup as he suggests unique solution

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Firestarter

Re: Brian Carney doesn’t think Shaun Wane should be England boss for next World Cup as he suggests unique solution

Post by Firestarter »

Mike wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:45 pm
Firestarter wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:33 am I dont care in the slightest what brian has to say…… like its stated above( it wont matter whos in charge)….. why do certain commentators think they no best? Come on brian get a SL coaching role and lets see what you can do
Its probably their job to write regular articles about RL things. I imagine he's contracted to say what he thinks. I don't preceive this type of thing as "knowing best", more like contributing to a conversation on how we can do better at the next world cup.

It seems to me that BC has got a bad rep amongst some fans after he left. He attracts a lot of negative attention on here. I'm not sure why that is TBH. Did he leave as an unpopular figure, or was there some incidcent when he left? Can someone enlighten me.
I liked him as a player but his constant digs at wigan and phil clarke tell me we upset him in some way
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Wintergreen

Re: Brian Carney doesn’t think Shaun Wane should be England boss for next World Cup as he suggests unique solution

Post by Wintergreen »

I thought I read somewhere that he wanted to come back to Wigan towards the end of his career and his services were politely declined.

Could be wrong though.
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

It's the off season and to make themselves seem relevant they have to write stories. The more controversial the bigger the readership.
Waney should stay, we lost due to Watkins getting found out at right centre. Not fair on him as he's played 2nd row all season. Rowley knew he can't hack it at centre but Wane didn't have a right centre available.

Perhaps they should stick to own side of the game and talk about the quality of the SKY RL output and who should be replaced to improve their presentation of our sport.
jobo

Post by jobo »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:57 pm It's the off season and to make themselves seem relevant they have to write stories. The more controversial the bigger the readership.
Waney should stay, we lost due to Watkins getting found out at right centre. Not fair on him as he's played 2nd row all season. Rowley knew he can't hack it at centre but Wane didn't have a right centre available.

Perhaps they should stick to own side of the game and talk about the quality of the SKY RL output and who should be replaced to improve their presentation of our sport.
Now that would be worth reading.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

jobo wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:19 pm
Wiganer Ted wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:57 pm It's the off season and to make themselves seem relevant they have to write stories. The more controversial the bigger the readership.

Now that would be worth reading.
I know we're being tongue in cheek here, but lets all write some online articles detailing our at work grievances about our colleagues shall we? No, lets not... :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐