Sean Berrigan coming to Super League?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
num lock

Sean Berrigan coming to Super League?

Post by num lock »

According to todays Daily Express he's out of contract at the end of the season and has had offers from a few clubs over here. I know someone else posted about him a while ago,but it does now seem like he will be coming over...but where to...
cpwigan

Re: Sean Berrigan coming to Su...

Post by cpwigan »

Odd player. He has played every position almost. I prefer him at centre. A fantastic defender. There is talk the Broncos will lose 3 or 4 star players BUT the others will stay in the NRL.
butt monkey

Re: Sean Berrigan coming to Su...

Post by butt monkey »

num lock posted:
According to todays Daily Express he's out of contract at the end of the season and has had offers from a few clubs over here. I know someone else posted about him a while ago,but it does now seem like he will be coming over...but where to...
Go to my thread about Brisbane players on "the rumour mill" for more info.
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Panchitta Marra

Re: Sean Berrigan coming t...

Post by Panchitta Marra »

cpwigan posted:
Odd player. He has played every position almost. I prefer him at centre. A fantastic defender. There is talk the Broncos will lose 3 or 4 star players BUT the others will stay in the NRL.
Another possible Aussie import with age on his side. Was very good some years ago. Not too sure now.