paul cooke!!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
wiganstripleL

paul cooke!!

Post by wiganstripleL »

bet he's gonna be popular in hull..according to teletxt he's quit fc and agreed a 3yr deal at kr!
gillysmyhero

Re: paul cooke!!

Post by gillysmyhero »

wiganstripleL posted:
bet he's gonna be popular in hull..according to teletxt he's quit fc and agreed a 3yr deal at kr!
Acorrding to teletext late last night the Rugby League have blocked any move.He's a braver man than me.
Nine

Post by Nine »

It's a Ambulance Moment, isn't it? It goes racing past going dee-daa, dee-daa and you're split between sympathy for what a bad state the person inside must be in, and selfish relief that you are not that person! I think Paul Cooke's best move now would be to Australia - or somewhere further away if he can find one. :lol:
Squad number 18!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

I have just moved this to the general rugby league forum. Will people please post RL topics that have nothing to do with Wigan RL in here? I have had to move quite a few recently. Thanks.

Dave
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

Has anyone got any news regarding the RFL blocking the move for Cooke to KR,

I think if the lad wants to leave and he hasn't signed an extended contract with Fc he should be allowed to leave.

He won't give 100% to FC if he is made to stay.

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

ste lord posted:
Has anyone got any news regarding the RFL blocking the move for Cooke to KR,
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_l ... 584157.stm

http://www.sportinglife.com/rugbyleague ... Cooke.html
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

It's funny.

I don't think that Hull FC will let him go easily now and if he is legally bound to them... possibly chuck him into the reservesuntil his contract is up?

It wont come to that and I believe KR will stump up some compensation to FC to get Cooke.

we'll see.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Nine posted:
It's a Ambulance Moment, isn't it? It goes racing past going dee-daa, dee-daa and you're split between sympathy for what a bad state the person inside must be in, and selfish relief that you are not that person! I think Paul Cooke's best move now would be to Australia - or somewhere further away if he can find one. :lol:
Even the Hull FC pikies would chase after him in Auz, so he wont even be safe there. :eusa17: