Ade Garderner

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Wigan_forever1985

Ade Garderner

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Fears he may not play again according to the BBC. Very sad, a definate future GB talent hope he can pull through the injury, i for one wish him all the best
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
ancientnloyal

Re: Ade Garderner

Post by ancientnloyal »

Very sad news, forget he plays for St Helens... having played with Lyon for a few seasons he can score tries! and ive always thought he would one day push for a GB spot, now Carney has gone etc...

very sad news, just hope he gets the all clear and supporters of all clubs get behind him.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

I agree with everybody. Get better soon Ade
JIMH

Post by JIMH »

I'm not a big fan personally, i've heard a few "big ego" stories about him off the pitch and i'm sure i could score tries playing off jamie lyons shoulder
WE CAN BEAT SAINTS!!!! YOU KNOWS IT!!!!
ultimate warrior

Post by ultimate warrior »

Yes i agree, get better soon Ade.

When he first went to Saints, I wasnt convinced as to whether he was a good player or not. But I think that his performances have improved and he has proved to be a solid winger, that could one day play for GB.

It dosnt matter if you rate him or not, the fact is he is a rugby league player, and I for one would not wish this kind of thing on anybody.