old chestnut

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
oldtimer

old chestnut

Post by oldtimer »

why are we restricted to 24-000 when there was nearly a full house yesterday 24-800.is it the old story[wembly] that rugby fans are fatter so take up more space.

This seems to be about Latics or a General RL issue, and has been moved appropriately. Fraggle
WxmWarrior

Re: old chestnut

Post by WxmWarrior »

ahahah lol!

I know I take up more than one allocated seat.... I'ts like seating on a plane, I can lean forward but can't sit up straight or the poor sods either side get a faceful of my shoulders....

...and as for the thighs issue, don't get me started....
"[img]http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/7545 ... orsxt9.jpg[/img]"

"...try the veal, I'm here all week.."

oldtimer

Post by oldtimer »

what are you saying that rugby fans are FATTER than soccer fans?or are you saying that more are female
Little Miss

Post by Little Miss »

I'm a female rugby fan and I fit nicely into my seat with no overhang!

:eh:
The good looking one!
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

oldtimer posted:
why are we restricted to 24-000 when there was nearly a full house yesterday 24-800.is it the old story[wembly] that rugby fans are fatter so take up more space.

This seems to be about Latics or a General RL issue, and has been moved appropriately. Fraggle
I don't know but it must have been all ticket and the tickets specified a seat number were'as the saints match was not a specified seat. Down to our marketing dept i think
jayde_hates_longy

Post by jayde_hates_longy »

me also!! i fit into my seat! i can sit straight and leane forward:D with no over hangs:)
R.I.P mike gregory xxxx
true wigan ledgend !!!!

Cummmm on wigaaaaaaaaaan!!

SL CHAMPS 2008

DIRTY FUCKIN SCOUSE WANKERS :)
xxxxxxxxxxxx
jayde_hates_longy

Post by jayde_hates_longy »

me also!! i fit into my seat! i can sit straight and leane forward:D with no over hangs:)
R.I.P mike gregory xxxx
true wigan ledgend !!!!

Cummmm on wigaaaaaaaaaan!!

SL CHAMPS 2008

DIRTY FUCKIN SCOUSE WANKERS :)
xxxxxxxxxxxx
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

oldtimer posted:

i dont think fat is the right word ,bigger yes but fat id like you to say that 2 the face of well over half the crowd ,if you do you are braver than me :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Bear

Post by Bear »

EVEN I CAN FIT ON THEM SEATS :lol: :lol:

OH NEY THIS IS PATHETIC!!!!
IN FORM TODAY MY TEACHER HAD A BIG BUNCH OF LATICS TICKETS FOR TOMMORO. HE IS A SCUM FAN HIS SELF AND I WAS LAUGHING AT IT. He asked me for one i said "Im going to cardiff, plus i`d rather watch grass grow." :lol: i also asked him was that how bad there attendance is. The last latics ticket i got was in a rewards assembly and i burned it with a lighter and its now hung over my bed so i look at it and feel proud. :lol: Quite sad like :lol:
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Bear posted:
EVEN I CAN FIT ON THEM SEATS :lol: :lol:

OH NEY THIS IS PATHETIC!!!!
IN FORM TODAY MY TEACHER HAD A BIG BUNCH OF LATICS TICKETS FOR TOMMORO. HE IS A SCUM FAN HIS SELF AND I WAS LAUGHING AT IT. He asked me for one i said "Im going to cardiff, plus i`d rather watch grass grow." :lol: i also asked him was that how bad there attendance is. The last latics ticket i got was in a rewards assembly and i burned it with a lighter and its now hung over my bed so i look at it and feel proud. :lol: Quite sad like :lol:
You didn't do agood job burning it if its hung over your bed :lol: Maybe its your dark side coming out and your a bit of a latics fan after all :lol: Keep away from the light bear :D