Officials destroying the game

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
cpwigan

Officials destroying the game

Post by cpwigan »

Why oh why do officials decide to tamper with rules that have worked fine for decades. Everybody understood obstruction. There was no problem. Unfortunately now it has become a lotters and whatsmore it is even worse in the NRL who have followed our lead it seems. It is truly ruining rugby league as a spectacle to the extent we may have to dispense with decoy / dummy runners and simply run one out every single time.

Referees have a hard enought time without making life harder and harder for themselves. Truly peed off by officials destroying a sport I love BUT am becoming increasingly annoyed with.
Eaststander

Re: Officials destroying t...

Post by Eaststander »

Bradford were robbed by Ganson the man is an ar*****e The referees have spoiled every game this weekend. They are ALL rotten to the core.
They are so bent they could sleep on a spiral staircase.
Ganson went to the video ref 8 times tonight but not on the most vital one at the last second. Leeds were all off-side and they should never have had the penalty in the first place.
They make a joke of the game every weekend and it's got to STOP.
WIGAN TILL I DIE
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

see what you mean Gemma the thread is here

oh well

at least it as been highlighted thats the main thing
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

ganson had a good game until the last minute. what he did showed his ego and arragance in not going to the video ref as well as giving a decision that he couldnt see with the penalty,

i have just been with my mate who is a bradford fan and my god is he angry, hes 6 foot 5 and really p****ed off about it which was a sight lol. as i can fully understand why as i would be the same if it was a decision against us against saints.
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

probably as well he was not at the game then :eusa17: :eusa17: :eusa17:

Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

OAM posted:
probably as well he was not at the game then :eusa17: :eusa17: :eusa17:
it is. if he was at the game then he would have probably ran on the pitch and smacked him :lol:
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

well, i must say, it's not like ganson to spoil a rugby league match is it!?!

he spoiled the weekend in my view. he is completely incapable of making his own decisions. stevo rattling on about how good officials have done over the course of the weekdn then he goes and makes not 1 error, oh no, that wouldn't be enough to steal the spotlight, but he makes 2!

he's a joke tot he game and i credit leeds for not giving up but i feel terribly sorry for bradford, a woman sat in front of me on saturday with hr family and she said:

"oh great, we've got ganson tomorrow"

she was a leeds fan and she supported wigan in our match so she became an instant friend. that one sentence summed up what stev ganson is for me, a scosue t***er. this weekend was a promotional thing for RL, think what the viewers thought at that ponit! what kind of n*b is running this game?!? im so annoyed, he should of at least gone to the screen to check the rounding but no ganson blows up at just the wrong time yet again. complete joke and he is shaming the game :angry:
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

At least one good thing might come of this travesty - the sacking of Ganson? If he is not dropped for at least a couple of weeks it is a signal that there is no meaningful performance related evalaution of the officials from week to week. Ganson was a joke for the whole match, but to give a penalty that he couldn't see (he can't have because it didn't happen) at such a crucial stage of a match, and then give a try without checking for an obvious potential infringement when he had the option to beggars belief!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

oh how i wish your M8 was at that game then

i am sure there are thousands of fans who would love to do that

Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

i wish he was. i am still trying to calm him down. never seen him so angry (which is saying something. lol)

ganson should definatly get a month ban from referring any any division, wouldnt want him to referee any game ( maybe apart from leigh that is lol)