Officials destroying the game

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
highland convert

Re: Officials destroying t...

Post by highland convert »

From 10 minutes out it seemed that Leeds were slated to win, The final try was a farse, but how could clown give Ellis that try. Clearly forward. Then Bradford docked big V try which went back further, Leeds were given the game. full stop no arguement. hc
Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

highland convert posted:
From 10 minutes out it seemed that Leeds were slated to win, The final try was a farse, but how could clown give Ellis that try. Clearly forward. Then Bradford docked big V try which went back further, Leeds were given the game. full stop no arguement. hc
:eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2:

i agree totally, there was at least 3 if not 4 important decisions which 3 went to video ref and klien and ganson the most incompetent refs of all the refs give all of them all against bradford when at least 3 out of the 4 should have been given in favour of bradford
turf

Post by turf »

The best reefreeing performance of the Millenium Magic weekend goes to Ben Thaler with Salford and Wire.

In second place is Richard Silverwood with FC v KR.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Bradford were cheated - McNamara :) At last a coach tells it as it is. whatsmore. Tony smith is backing McNamara and says he himsef was bemused throughout by Ganson. Mcnamara says Ganson invented the penalty.

McNamara by being brave has forced the issue. Cummings and the RFL will be forced to act and thu the issue will not die quietly.

Coaches / player need to stand tall and criticise referees.
turf

Post by turf »

Why? It won't make a SCRAP of difference. Ganson will probably get Wigan and Leeds Cup Tie next week!!!!!!
Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

and mcnamara will get severly disiplined. there is going to be no justice here.
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Anyone got the contacts for an email inquiry demand. Given an email protest league wide the league would have to listen. Twenty to thirty thousand emails swamping the computer at RL HQ demanding answers should do it. A simple message, no accusations or slander.
" Having watched the end of the Leeds v Bradford game the excellent tournament was marred by the final ten minutes due to decissions from both Klien and Ganson. I would like to know what action are you prepared to take over this matter?

It is not the content but the number of emails sent. It is the fact that one email may be unrelated so all must be checked. The public are also entitled to an answer. Make sure you use I not we so it is not collective, Support McNamarra, let the man know he does not stand alone, HC
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Turf, Mcnamara has forced the issue. The RFL will either have to carge him with bringing the game into disrepute or punish Ganson by dropping him. If they charge McNamara, the media will run and run with the issue and pressure will build upon Ganson.

N.B - Ganson recently created an internal problem by complaining about the full time referee travelling allowance. Maybe his bosses will conside it a good time to remind him of hs place.
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

The whole thing reminds me of the first game of last season when klein refereed the game between us and les cats.

It seemed that there was a hidden agenda that night and that result had been decided before the two teams took the field.

Ganson is either massively incompetant or it's something else. Either way he should not be refereeing anything anytime soon
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER

Post by WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER »

i think you are living a dream here mike, we were watching this game on t.v and we said exactley the same thing, then my son pointed out the other idiot who is in charge or the ring master of the refs circus , cummings. will back him all the way saying he made the right call and he'll be allowed to carry on ruining matches, and showing everybody his big scouse head. at least dick turpin wore a mask