We can do so much better I,m "sick as a parrot"7wins in a row to the Stains

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
OAMJSONA

Re: We can do so much bett...

Post by OAMJSONA »

are you saying a change of captaincy will not be good for the FIRST TEAM

see you wondered off the thread again CP

Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

:lol: No

What I did was introduce the hard cold facts that Andersons system of play kills Nobbys at every age group. Hence, the captain is only part of the issue, minor to be honest. The U18s captain was outstanding v Saints this week and let me tell you the match went exactly as the first team did and indeed do most if not all of our matches v Andersons Saints. As it stands we will always lose the battle for field position and thus get more tired and make more mistakes resulting in losses.

17 quality players using an outstanding system of play = success
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

agreed then Anderson is a far better coach
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Anderson is a better coach. Nobby is a quality coach and when the chips are down all other things being equal he could out perform Anderson. Anderson tends to crack under extreme pressure. Unfortunately, he has not been under much pressure in SL.
chubbybigcat

Re: We can do so much better I...

Post by chubbybigcat »

just got home- tired, stressed and depressed, they beat us on all counts, passion, skill, pride and execution- we looked like we weren't interested in first 30 mins- the game was a flop- we'll av them over the pennines sayin their derby is the biggest in the game and to be fair theirs was a great game- one last thing......trent barrett....too good for our team! :( :( :(