Super League Show

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
adrenalinxx

Super League Show

Post by adrenalinxx »

Does anyone actually like the Super League show on BBC. Personally I find it very annoying and will avoid watching it at all costs, the presenting and commentary is poor and it fails to make the sport look remotely interesting.

I turned my tv on for "Not Going Out" and found the super league show on instead, they had been going on about the great 10:35 time slot for the SL Show but unless you’re really into rugby league most people would have switched off after about 30 seconds.

The only reason I ever watch the show is if I've missed a Wigan game and it wasn't on tv (even then I only watch for the Wigan game) or on the change they might say if the rugby balls they have on the table are actually for sale anywhere.

Opinions.....
ancientnloyal

Re: Super League Show

Post by ancientnloyal »

It's the best we've got IMO and I watch it online at uni monday morning... it shows the tries... it mentions us a bit... thats about it. Boots'n'all has gone downhill and trying to be something other than what it is.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

I go online, download the "boots n all" trys show with Bill Arthur/Angela Powera, then fast forward to the games I want to watch.
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I watch it. If the guests are good it makes it better. I no longer watch Boots n All
the big i

Post by the big i »

I dont mind the super league show it doesn't bore me like boots"n"all does sometimes! But boots"n"all online is good but overall I prefer the super league show.
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

I've not watched boots 'n' all in ages, I just can't stand Eddie and Stevo, especially Stevo. Why not get some younger people on who actually know something about rugby league.

Same goes for the Super League show really, I think the presenting lets it down, an old man in a woolly jumper just don't give the impression of a great, exciting sport.