Re: Young Warrington lad in in...

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
turf

Post by turf »

Well said.

Forget about RL when someone is like this. A persons health is more important than a sport.

Best wishes to the lad and his family and we all on here and the other message board should have our fingers crossed for him to pull through and make the quickest possible recovery.
mike binder

Re: Young Warrington lad i...

Post by mike binder »

yes Mr Cullen to his defence stoped his interview with sky on sunday ,o express his concerns about this youngster ,said he needed a few operations to put it right .Well done cullen for showing you reLLY DO CARE ,AND HOPE THE YOUNG LAD AS A SPEEDY AND SUCCESFULL recovery
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
trotski_tgwu

Re: Young Warrington lad i...

Post by trotski_tgwu »

mike binder posted:
yes Mr Cullen to his defence stoped his interview with sky on sunday ,o express his concerns about this youngster ,said he needed a few operations to put it right .Well done cullen for showing you reLLY DO CARE ,AND HOPE THE YOUNG LAD AS A SPEEDY AND SUCCESFULL recovery
Yes i too saw that & was very impressed by it.

My thoughts go out to the lad and to his family & lets hope its not long before he is fully recovered and playing the game he loves.

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

rugby league lads are tough and i am sure the lad will pul through

good luck to this young man
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White