Has Anyone Ever........

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
turf

Re: Has Anyone Ever..........

Post by turf »

I doubt it!!!!!!!! If he was going to be a thef, he would have been a thief, but he has (VERY wisely) chosen a SENSIBLE career in refereeing.

Just a note on Ganson. I know he has his odd joe cocker like he did on Sunday, but I honestly think that he REALLY IS a superb referee.

By the way, I have talked to a referee myself. I was in Warrington today and guess who I saw. No not Bentham but the other referee from Warrington - KK.

No, he didn't use any of his humour and I don't know if anybody else has ever met him in person but I thought that he was a VERY down earth sort of guy.
Martin Taylor

Re: Has Anyone Ever..........

Post by Martin Taylor »

I'm close mates with David Hodgeson and his family; Me and Dave go fishing most nights through the summer and have a good laugh together. Very dry sense of humour and very laid back. I always take the piss and say if he put as much effort into rugby as he does fishing, he would be a half decent player. I know Mark Smith well too. Very nice lad, who has a really good attitude, and a good brain.
I used to go into town with Carney at the weekends, which usually involved me and someone else carrying him home. Him and Connelly are the two biggets drinkers i have ever seen!