Robjoenz, Bradford second try

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
cpwigan

Robjoenz, Bradford second try

Post by cpwigan »

Forward pass by Lesley? or have you got some nuclear physicas equation to explain how it did not go forward :conf:
cpwigan

Re: Robjoenz, Bradford sec...

Post by cpwigan »

:o Me I look at the way the grass is cut and if the ball starts on one side of the mown strip but end up in the next different coloured mown stripI say forward :wink:
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Robjoenz, Bradford second ...

Post by Mike »

Well if Rob doesn't think it went forward, he's in the same company as our illustrious coach Brian Noble.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Mike posted:
Well if Rob doesn't think it went forward, he's in the same company as our illustrious coach Brian Noble.
...who quoted the same old Nuclear Physics that I bang on about; direction of the hands not the flight of the ball!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

:lol: Rob you kill me. If the ball goes yards forward its forward. My grass trick never fails. I bet they do not teach you that at Red Hall :wink:
JIMH

Post by JIMH »

cpwigan posted:
:lol: Rob you kill me. If the ball goes yards forward its forward. My grass trick never fails. I bet they do not teach you that at Red Hall :wink:
Not exactly cpwigan, your forgetting the momentum rule (and not the stupid one that stevo goes on about) the player can be travelling faster than the ball is passed therefore it will travel forward in relation to the ground, you really have to look at the direction the player passes the ball.

ignore stevo's rule about momentum he is just a stupid old man, his theory where a pass is ok if the passing player is still infront of the ball when its caught by his team mate is just STUPID. If his rules worked you could chuck the ball over a defending player and just run around him quick to get ahead of the ball (no need for a little chip over) STEVO is an idiot!!!!

p.s. sorry about that i do enjoy a forward pass rant!!!

p.p.s. also sorry i didnt even see the try but enjoy a good old rant every now and then.
WE CAN BEAT SAINTS!!!! YOU KNOWS IT!!!!
superleague

Post by superleague »

the pass was forward, the ball ended up infront of were it was thrown from, end of.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

cpwigan posted:
Go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgMlDy2jP9s and watch the video. Look at the examples on 1:50 and 2:40, they're superb. The former is very similar to the Lesley pass. Is it thrown forward?

It shows how daft the 'grass strip' rule is. Best revert to the Nuclear Physics that all officials employ, eh!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

robjoenz posted:
cpwigan posted:
Go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgMlDy2jP9s and watch the video. Look at the examples on 1:50 and 2:40, they're superb. The former is very similar to the Lesley pass. Is it thrown forward?

It shows how daft the 'grass strip' rule is. Best revert to the Nuclear Physics that all officials employ, eh!
Well found Rob! Excellent!
Bear

Post by Bear »

Momentum rule :wink:
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!