Just Watching........

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
turf

Just Watching........

Post by turf »

The "Warriors Down Under" DVD that I got yesterday for my birthday and I was just wondering whether the team picking and shirt giving press conference before a game goes on at Wigan?

For example, I was interested by the conference before the game and they name the 18 man squad by getting each player that is going to be playing to go up to the front and recieve his shirt.

I was wondering if they currently do this at Wigan?
robjoenz

Re: Just Watching........

Post by robjoenz »

turf posted:
The "Warriors Down Under" DVD that I got yesterday for my birthday and I was just wondering whether the team picking and shirt giving press conference before a game goes on at Wigan?

For example, I was interested by the conference before the game and they name the 18 man squad by getting each player that is going to be playing to go up to the front and recieve his shirt.

I was wondering if they currently do this at Wigan?
Belated bithday wishes. How old are you out of interest turf?

I doubt they do team selections so formally at Wigan. I don't think the shirt presentation was at a press conference, it was just in a hotel room after the days session.
turf

Post by turf »

I am 21 by the way robjoenz. They may do the same thought of thing at Wigan because it is posh enough and they (probably) have the rooms/facilities to do that sort of thing.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

turf posted:
I am 21 by the way robjoenz.
Happy (belated?) birthday, turf!
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

ohto be 21again and know what i know now
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White