warriors autographs......

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
shawcross da warrior

warriors autographs......

Post by shawcross da warrior »

does anybody know if the warriors world store still sells the autographed pictures or how i could get a shirt signed apart from after a game.....

WiganWarrior

Re: warriors autographs......

Post by WiganWarrior »

shawcross da warrior posted:
does anybody know if the warriors world store still sells the autographed pictures or how i could get a shirt signed apart from after a game.....
i think signed pics can be arranged through warriors world shop i emailed the club for 1 towards then end of last year and they told me contact the store
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Im unsure, if it's the Warriors World then barbara (or someone with an equivalent name) may write them on and say they're genuine.

You could email the club to ask for a shirt signing sesh as I believe the players regularly have a lot of stuff they have to sign anyway... if all else fails say its for charity
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
madmags

Post by madmags »

I got one of Carney.
They had it done st the shop.
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

so how would i go bout getting a shirt one done without waiting before or after a game......