Alker out again

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
ste lord

Alker out again

Post by ste lord »

The Reds have been hit by injuries ever since full-back Karl Fitzpatrick ruptured his Achilles tendon in pre-season training, and Alker is facing a third spell on the sidelines after breaking his left hand in Saturday’s defeat.

Looks like the lad is the most unlucky player around at the moment!!

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

DaveO

Re: Alker out again

Post by DaveO »

ste lord posted:
The Reds have been hit by injuries ever since full-back Karl Fitzpatrick ruptured his Achilles tendon in pre-season training, and Alker is facing a third spell on the sidelines after breaking his left hand in Saturday’s defeat.

Looks like the lad is the most unlucky player around at the moment!!
Well on rlfans there is a thread about Salford for relegation. With persistent rumours of us being deducted 12 points I thought that was premature because if we are we could be in the relegation mix again.

However of Alker is out for another six weeks or so they really are in a mess as he is their best player.

Dave
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

whilst in cardif the other week i was told by a wigan fan that we are going to be deducted 6 points for illigall payments.

:conf: :conf:

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

ste lord posted:
whilst in cardif the other week i was told by a wigan fan that we are going to be deducted 6 points for illigall payments.

Is he the club accountant? Someone highly placed in the RFL? Do you have any more reason to believe that particular Wigan fan has inside knowledge?
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

GeoffN posted:
ste lord posted:

Is he the club accountant? Someone highly placed in the RFL? Do you have any more reason to believe that particular Wigan fan has inside knowledge?
I never said i believed him!Just posted what i had heard.

:wink:

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

Alker could be considered injury prone now, surely he has to come to Wigan.

As for all the points deduction and salary cap things it would all be made alot easier if they knew had to use a spreadsheet.