there are still some gentlemen in RL

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
mrs_carney

there are still some gentlemen in RL

Post by mrs_carney »

Went to a party tonight. Mike Bennett was there, one of the relatives of the woman who's party it was. He got us a signed saints ball for my mums school and said ANYTHING else ANYTIME he'd be more than willing to do it, even asked when the summer fair was and said he'd pop down. Cant honestly say i've met a nicer saints player, proper gentleman and a credit to the club (terrible dancer though). Turns out he grew up a through and through wigan fan on the terraces of central park, lived down the road from where i live; but saints got to him at 14 and wouldnt let wigan near him ( was talking to his dad to learn all this ). He truly is a lovely guy though! Very thankful to him!
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
- psycho -

Re: there are still some g...

Post by - psycho - »

all saints players are wigan fans :wink:
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
Poster

Re: there are still some gentl...

Post by Poster »

Trust me there are a good number within WRLFC. During my Grandson's illness and chemotherapy treatment over the last 18 months the team and officials came up trumps. This often does go unsung, but is greatly appreciated and provided incentive in the very difficult days.
Thanks to say he continues to make good progress to recovery.