COME ON WIRE!!!!!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Fraggle

Re: COME ON WIRE!!!!!

Post by Fraggle »

DaveO posted:
FROM A TO B posted:
Oh, and what a good signing Morely has been :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well Tony Smith our new GB coach rates him. You will see how much when the squad is announced.

Dave
Indeed, even ahead of the squad announcement:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_l ... 737633.stm
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Not sure what others though BUT watching the game I just kept thinking that Saints whilst decent are nothing special. They defend well BUT in attack I found them predictable.
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

turf posted:
How is Silverwood doing? Good game????
started to bottle out under stains pressure. Gave two telling penalties for not standing square but Graham especially was never square. Wire were policed much more severely. Why did Fa'asavalu stay on the pitch when he decked Westwood. (I know westwood messed up his curls )Good game over all but wire blew it. Should have creamed a very mediocre stains. Long and wellens would not make the Wigan team on that performance. HC
fitzy

Post by fitzy »

stains looked very beatable in that match and if we get them in the cup that is how I hope they would play they dont like it when teams get in there faces and when teams tie up players like pryce and roby its just a shame wire cant play for 80 instead of just the first fourty.
the big i

Post by the big i »

Any other team would have beaten stains. Wire just look as though they don't have much confidence in themselves at the moment.