Wire sign 30-y-o Aussie.

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
shawcross da warrior

Re: Wire sign 30-y-o Aussie.

Post by shawcross da warrior »

yeah hicks he has been a decenjt player but past his best i think wouldnt have wanted him here....

but worrying that we have not announced any signings or signed anyone officially.......
Sutty

Re: Wire sign 30-y-o Aussi...

Post by Sutty »

We don't even know if there is any truth in the rumours regarding Nobby and Leeds. Maybe the club should come out and say that he is either definately staying or going (if it's already sorted) and then they could announce any new signings. It serves no purpose keeping the fans in suspense and I am sure it would generate some excitement for next season if we knew who we are bringing in.

Sutty

Post by Sutty »

Sorry to infuriate you Gemma. Didn't Nobby say that he doesn't listen to any of the rumours and speculation, he didn't actually say "I am going nowhere and I am staying at Wigan" If I am wrong, I apologise in advance. It's just that the rumours are still circulating.

Don't get me wrong, I would be guted if he left. Just as we are starting to look like a team again and there are great foundations being laid for the future.

Sutty

Post by Sutty »

In that case, I am relieved to hear the good news. :)

Sutty

Post by Sutty »

I was definately there. I got in at around 7:05. I was stood at the table next to the one where Mr and Mrs Binder sit. I am nearly always with my mate who is about 5'10" and quite "well fed" :wink: I was keeping my eye out for you but didn't see you either. I was probably obscured by the mele when Feka came out and everyone wanted a photo or autograph. :lol: I'll be there in a couple of weeks against the Bulls.

Sutty

Post by Sutty »

No, I had jeans on and a Warriors shirt from the 2005 season.

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Why sign a winger :conf:
the big i

Post by the big i »

I'd rather have young kevin penny
Shevi 4 life

Post by Shevi 4 life »

the big i posted:
I'd rather have young kevin penny
so would i but how good can a player if he has signed for warrington and is exicited
There expanding knowsley road from 3 car park spaces to 4