Did you attend GB v France and buy a programme?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
cpwigan

Did you attend GB v France and buy a programme?

Post by cpwigan »

If so any chance you can scan me the front and back cover? Pretty please ladies/gents? :)
robjoenz

Re: Did you attend GB v France...

Post by robjoenz »

If you ask Linzi nicely she might. Provided she'll get it out of it's air tight plastic sleeve (I kid you not, I think she's autistic!)
cpwigan

Re: Did you attend GB v Fr...

Post by cpwigan »

:) Good for Linzi. As a programme collector she is doing the right thing. Although I did read an article on programme collecting that said the plastic cause some kind of problem and that paper bags were better :o Alas I keep mine in plastic wallets and am an anorak :lol:

Mind you Mike Binder goes to Crewe for his Summer Hols and does a bit of train spotting :o
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

cpwigan posted:
:) Good for Linzi. As a programme collector she is doing the right thing. Although I did read an article on programme collecting that said the plastic cause some kind of problem and that paper bags were better :o Alas I keep mine in plastic wallets and am an anorak :lol:
I can't really laugh I collect records and CDs and keep those in resealable plastic wallets hehe. I don't have an anorak though, it's a light weight sports jacket!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

robjoenz posted:
If you ask Linzi nicely she might. Provided she'll get it out of it's air tight plastic sleeve (I kid you not, I think she's autistic!)
More likely to be OCD than autism.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3