St Helens New Stadium

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Markus35

St Helens New Stadium

Post by Markus35 »

As St Helens now have a new stadium in the planning,isnt it about time we got a stadium of own.
That is designed for Rugby League.

I think a new 12,000 seater stadium at Orrell would recreate the intimidating atmosphere of central park,it would surely boost our results.

Perhaps it could be expanded to even 18000 for our big games against St Helens and Warrington.
turf

Re: St Helens New Stadium

Post by turf »

This is a good move for Saints, and most of all:

ABOUT TIME TOO!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread should be in either the "General Rugby League" or the "Off Topic" part of this board.

The mod's can decide where it is going.
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

[quote][I think a new 12,000 seater stadium at Orrell would recreate the intimidating atmosphere of central park,it would surely boost our results.
quote]

But wouldn't that mean all this seasons matches would have been a sell out. Bad buisness that.
ultimate warrior

Post by ultimate warrior »

There is no way we should build a 12000 capacity stadium. No where near big enough for us
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

12000 are you on glue? we'd suffocate!

we have proven we can get double that against saints and we usually maintain high attendances agaisnt bradford, leeds, hull, warrington and co. we usually smash 12,000 agaisnt teams like catalans!
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

oh yeah forgot about that morph. you're right, why should i rise to 'IT'.

troll :angry: (that's my final word i promise :lol: )
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
Spanakopitta

Post by Spanakopitta »

hmmm so it'll be ready for 2010 then...maybe or a little bit later

So thats not in time for the 2009 season, start of the franchise (decent ground being part of criteria).

Oh well enjoy NL1
GEER EM ONSIDE
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

Spanakopitta posted:
hmmm so it'll be ready for 2010 then...maybe or a little bit later

So thats not in time for the 2009 season, start of the franchise (decent ground being part of criteria).

Oh well enjoy NL1

i can see an exception comming if the ground is being built for 2010 im sure they will get away with it
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
standishwarrior

Post by standishwarrior »

markus id have said exectly the same thing to you aswell before latics got in the prem 12000 wouldhave been more than enough to accomedate you and your scummy little latics fans!also please tell me when you posted that latics had sold 12000 season tickets where did you dream this up? my mates a latics fan and he said its close to 8000! when you said 12000 where you not meaning thats gonna be latics average attendence through the year?lets face it you couldnt get fans in last season when you reduced the prices so what makes you think people will come watching you now you have a no hoper for a manager and as a club you get exited about signing a player that wasnt good enough for birmingham and ohh yeah titus bramble!!! arguably one of the worst defenders ever to play in the prem!!!!you have got to be odd's on to go down this year!and please dont come on here pretending to be a rugby fan we both your not!!!
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Thought this thread had been blocked?
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!