Bulls Thrash Leeds!!!!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
turf

Re: Bulls Thrash Leeds!!!!

Post by turf »

Not an impossibility fitzy!!!! :D :D :D :D

Unlikely - yes - sadly!!!!!! :( :( :( :(
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

turf posted:
Could someone (simply please otherwise I won't grasp it) please explain to me what difference four props on the bench makes to a team?

Thanks.
Props tire more quickly, especially on a muddy pitch, and it's always good to be able to interchange them more often. The gamble is that if there's an injury to one of the backs, there's no replacement available.
Imagine, say, having McIlorum, Prescott, O'Carroll & Hansen on the bench, and then Calderwood picks up an injury.
It's a risky strategy, but sometimes worth taking.
fitzy

Post by fitzy »

Not an impossibility fitzy!!!!

Unlikely - yes - sadly!!!!!!
could happen :doz:
turf

Post by turf »

Too true fitzy.

Thank you GeoffN. I have always wanted to know that. It has confused me every time I have seen it written or heard it spoke about but never had the chance or forgotten to ask.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

turf posted:
Too true fitzy.

Thank you GeoffN. I have always wanted to know that. It has confused me every time I have seen it written or heard it spoke about but never had the chance or forgotten to ask.
You're welcome! It can be quite educational on here sometimes!
turf

Post by turf »

If I ever want something answering on here GeoffN, do I just ask you?

GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

turf posted:
If I ever want something answering on here GeoffN, do I just ask you?
Just ask anybody! Ususally the first person to see your question will answer (if they know, of course!)
turf

Post by turf »

Ok, right.

Did anyone see tonight's game. If so, please say what their opinions are of Bentham.

As I have said in my original post, I thought he had a superb game. I think he has improved MASSIVELY Phil Bentham.

He used to be the Klein/Ganson/Silverwood standard, but now he is Ben Thaler standard.

Could have blown up for a HECK of a lot more than he did tonight but chose to let play go on.

Well done Mr Bentham.
the big i

Post by the big i »

Thought Bentham had a decent game and wasnt really noticed much whic indicates that he had a good game. I thought leeds were poor and Bradford seemed really fired up for it and played well. Leeds need to sort out their plays from the scrum because i think it was 2 tries they conceded because of errors from their scrum.