Bulls Thrash Leeds!!!!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
turf

Bulls Thrash Leeds!!!!

Post by turf »

Bradford far too strong, the forwards dominated, Leeds looked tired and made basic and sometimes shocking errors.

Phil Bentham had a superb game.
fitzy

Re: Bulls Thrash Leeds!!!!

Post by fitzy »

didnt see the match but from your post I take it that leeds where terible and made stupid mistakes and bradford played well and got on with it :D
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Any injuries?
Heard there was handbags at 50 paces towards the end!
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
turf

Post by turf »

Yes from A to B it WAS a bit spicy towards the end. I don't know of any injuries yet.

We'll see between now and when we play bradford in two weeks (I think?)

Mind you, from A to B, we have got to get through Wakefield without any injuries yet. It's not going to be easy for us.

I reckon Wakefield are the opoosite of Wigan, where by they can play at home, but when they go to an away match, they just (hate to be Stevo here) capitulate.

You have got it absolutely 100% spot on fitzy.

Leeds were to buusy complaining to the officials about decisions and Bradford just got on with it.

Sometimes, that is Wigan's trouble. Also we end up with the same result - a loss.
fitzy

Post by fitzy »

Yes from A to B it WAS a bit spicy towards the end. I don't know of any injuries yet.

Mind you, from A to B, we have got to get through Wakefield without any injuries yet. It's not going to be easy for us.

I reckon Wakefield are the opoosite of Wigan, where by they can play at home, but when they go to an away match, they just (hate to be Stevo here) capitulate.

You have got it absolutely 100% spot on fitzy.

Leeds were to buusy complaining to the officials about decisions and Bradford just got on with it.

Sometimes, that is Wigan's trouble. Also we end up with the same result - a loss.
leeds remind me of us when we have played kr this year
turf

Post by turf »

Spot on again fitzy.

I thought that was so funny, with the red smoke at the begining with Eddie and Stevo nearly choking on it.

Eddie was on abouot big Lesley's fair well to Sl, and Stevo says, "It could be ours, never mind Lesley's".

Interesting piece of info about that new graphic they put on before/whiule the kicker takes a kick.

Anyone see it?
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

turf posted:

A week today, in fact! Glad Vainikolo won'tbe playing!

It will be a tough game, especially in the muddy conditions that are expected. Four forwards on the bench, I suspect.
turf

Post by turf »

Could someone (simply please otherwise I won't grasp it) please explain to me what difference four props on the bench makes to a team?

Thanks.
pie eater and proud of it

Post by pie eater and proud of it »

Bad result in my opinion for Wigan this one.

Bulls pull 6 points away from us and Stains no doubt will pull 2 points clear at the top tomorrow evening.
fitzy

Post by fitzy »

vaniklo won't be playing geoff but tupou will I'd laugh myself silly if calders big hit him and put him out for the season :lol: :lol: