Leeds away support...

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
GeoffN

Leeds away support...

Post by GeoffN »

...must be massive!

Attendance at KR 10,074.
medlocke

Re: Leeds away support...

Post by medlocke »

that is disgusting for the top 2 teams in the league
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

There looked a lot more than 10,000 fans on there to me .Or was it me i watched it midnight with a a bottle of wine floating around in me .There did not seem many gaps on the terraces??????
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

jaws1 posted:
There looked a lot more than 10,000 fans on there to me .Or was it me i watched it midnight with a a bottle of wine floating around in me .There did not seem many gaps on the terraces??????
I saw lots of gaps on the terraces.

shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

isnt as big as ours i always thought we had the biggest in the league......... :cool:
OJ

Post by OJ »

jaws1 posted:
For some reason grounds were the speccies are standing rather than sitting always look more full, probably because they are packed into a smaller area - JJB often looks less full just because the seats go up a fair way and possibly take up more room than fans standing shoulder to shoulder
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

standishwarrior

Post by standishwarrior »

medlocke posted:
that is disgusting for the top 2 teams in the league
me and my brother had the same chat about this before!saying that getting over the m62 on a friday night isnt the easyist thing to do!
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

M62 is terrible, I used to live in Leeds, and Wigan games were tricky to get to, St Helens was even harder and knackering after a full week at work.

I remember when I was a kid and went to KR when there were house full signs up. I only got in because my dad had already gone through the adult turnstiles. Saints declared the crowd as 13,500 lol.. They might well e on a fiddle???

Remember Brisbane V Wigan crowd anyone - biggest fiddle ever!

Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Careful what you say there NG, could be construed as libelous :)
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

GeoffN posted:
jaws1 posted:
I saw lots of gaps on the terraces.

:lol: :lol: :badg: :eusa2:
Nice one