Wigan 25 Bradford 18 PHEEEEEEW WHAT A TURN ROUND Bring on Leeds

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
jimofwigan

Wigan 25 Bradford 18 PHEEEEEEW WHAT A TURN ROUND Bring on Leeds

Post by jimofwigan »

Five trys from our lads and a home win and to any of us that were at Wakefield this was unexpected. I think you must need the patience of Job and nerves of steel to follow Wigan this season.
I can't wait for Thursday,s match against Leeds.I hope we can continue with the form we showed against Bradford. Leeds were playing a spoiling match against St Helens AND BEAT THEM.They did not try to outplay the Saints just spoil their game plan and as a result frustrated Saints and got a few trys themselves.W e have beaten Leeds twice lets hope we can make it three.
gpartin

Re: Wigan 25 Bradford 18 PHEEE...

Post by gpartin »

The fact that Leeds won actually helps Wigan I think... I wouldn't want to be playing Saints that's for sure!!
Did any one read Anderson's comments on Teletext before the game, saying the players were pleased they hadn't trained much because the form was 'great' and the Saints players all had big grins on their faces...
Haha some smug-semi-scouse-smiles have been wiped cleanly off :)
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."