Bulls new winger?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
FROM A TO B

Bulls new winger?

Post by FROM A TO B »

To be honest, I was expecting big things from their new winger, but thought he was worse than average on Friday.
Calderwood ran rings around him and he never looked like making a break.
Probably dangerous from 5 yards out, but certainly not a patch on Vainikolo (yet)
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
fitzy

Re: Bulls new winger?

Post by fitzy »

I know what you mean a to b he didn't perform at all on friday he may turn out to be a big flop for the bull's although he has a lot to live up to after big les
the big i

Post by the big i »

We didnt see much of him on friday night but every time he recieved the ball he didnt do much with it. He just didnt look sharp!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Heb looked a handful re tackling him due to his power. Even Lockers had to go backwards on impact at times. However, he lacks skills and is just a straight ahead type player.
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

he hadnt played any games all season until he came to the bulls.......

i agree he was very poor but he has already scored something like 4 trys in 5 games ( not sure if thats the right amount but he has come up with some trys )

i think the bulls will see the best out of him next season.........
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

He didn't come inside much like Vainikolo used to do to take the ball up against the forwards Tupou just stayed on his wing waiting for the ball.

Without Vainikolo it shows that the Bradford back line is only average St Hilaire, McAvoy and Evans aren't exactly the best backs in the world. Bradford rely too much on the forwards.