Man Of Steel.

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Nobbylad

Re: Man Of Steel.

Post by Nobbylad »

I think Barrett has every claim on MoS apart from one maybe deciding factor - whether or not we make the play-offs. If we do and (as I'm sure he'd have to be) he has been instumental in our last two games, he has every right to the award. But has anyone outside of the knockout stages ever won it, or indeed should they?
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

I think it really depends on who Eddie and Stevo are currently "in love" with. :o
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

butt monkey posted:
I think it really depends on who Eddie and Stevo are currently "in love" with. :o
That will be wellens then :inlo: :shau: :inlo:
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

obv gonna be a Stains player, Fassavalu? Roby? wellens? they might go mad and give it to another player in another team tho :O now that would be shocking
To be the best
you have to beat the best
shawxshark

Post by shawxshark »

totally agree mate wellens is an average player who is slow. but gets away with it cos he's got good defence in front of him. barrie mac is quicker than wellens he would get MoS if he was there full back.

we need 6th for baz to stand a chance for me its a toss up between him and DEMETREU.

wellens or roby maybe 3rd. but because there stains players they will probably get it. if its down to STEVO it will definatly be a stains man. he loves them ooh saints ooh saints that..tosser..
would love baz to get it if not demetreu
lil_wello

Post by lil_wello »

id go for wello,then barrett then roby or possibly ellis
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

lil_wello posted:
id go for wello,then barrett then roby or possibly ellis
As much as I admire Roby he simply doesn't get enough game time to even warrant a consideration IMO.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

GeoffN posted:
Barrett's problem is that MoS usually comes from a successful team; which we aren't!
semi fina of CC and in play offs not many teams can say that how succesfull do u want geoff ,finish 4th and probably 3rd if the cap didnt come into it
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

mike binder posted:
GeoffN posted:
Barrett's problem is that MoS usually comes from a successful team; which we aren't!
semi fina of CC and in play offs not many teams can say that how succesfull do u want geoff ,finish 4th and probably 3rd if the cap didnt come into it
Realistically, we're 4th or 5th best, behind Saints, Leeds, Bradford (& possibly Hull), at present. That may change if we progress in the playoffs.
lil_wello

Post by lil_wello »

IF n thats a big IF