PAUL SCULTHORPE TO UNION?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
exile in Tiger country

PAUL SCULTHORPE TO UNION?

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Didn't know wheter to put this on "the Rumour Mill" but as it doesn't relate directly to Wigan I've put it here.
Living down here in Leicestershire, we don't hear a lot about proper rugby, however a mate of mine reckons Paul Sculthorpe was recently seen leaving Welford Road, the Leicester Tigers ground. Maybe he fancies a change?
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
JIMH

Re: PAUL SCULTHORPE TO UNION?

Post by JIMH »

if that turned out to be true, unions recruiment policy must be a joke. they signed faz too late and paid megabucks to a unproved youngster in ashton. Scully would be a signing just like faz and would be to late, i prefer the idea of him filling up a spot on stains salary cap
WE CAN BEAT SAINTS!!!! YOU KNOWS IT!!!!
the grinch

Re: PAUL SCULTHORPE TO UNI...

Post by the grinch »

i know paul sculthorpe and talk to him daily! i once asked him if he would consider moving to wigan "when he was fit" he said outright im not from st helens or wigan i will play for the team who pays me the most money. he is at least honest! :lol:
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
jollygiant3107

Post by jollygiant3107 »

paul has signed a 1 year extension for next year,but had a few offers from other clubs.
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

the grinch posted:
i know paul sculthorpe and talk to him daily! i once asked him if he would consider moving to wigan "when he was fit" he said outright im not from st helens or wigan i will play for the team who pays me the most money. he is at least honest! :lol:
Does mumbling "Big Issue" when he walks past actually qualify? :wink:
Keep_The_Faith

Post by Keep_The_Faith »

if an onion club wants a once decent player I'm always available, was once a fairly good wing/centre and i qualfy because I,m well over the hill !
"They just came to the club.I was there training in the Under 13's. They told us we had to stop playing Rugby 13. They took our kit and even the balls". 1942 unknown French rugby league player. Never forget.