Bradford 30 Wigan 31

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
jimofwigan

Bradford 30 Wigan 31

Post by jimofwigan »

PHEEEEWWW!!!!!!!!!
:eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2:
turf

Re: Bradford 30 Wigan 31

Post by turf »

Ganson and Bentham were both disgraces to the game and I thought that these two spoiled a thrilling game with there constant, consistent, cr*p decision making.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

turf posted:
Ganson and Bentham were both disgraces to the game and I thought that these two spoiled a thrilling game with there constant, consistent, cr*p decision making.
I thought Bentham only made a couple of decisions, and even the "benefit of the doubt" try was keeping with the rules. So he wasn't guilty of "constant, consistent, c**p decision making..."
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Fraggle posted:
turf posted:
I thought Bentham only made a couple of decisions, and even the "benefit of the doubt" try was keeping with the rules. So he wasn't guilty of "constant, consistent, c**p decision making..."
Nice to see a bit of balance. Some of the other views could have been predicted before the match.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Come on gpartin - Ganson was appalling throughout the first half. I'm usually reasonably fare in my assessment of the refs in Wigan matches, even to the point of being in a very small minority of opinion on this board on occassion, but today (and its still tiday for me!) Ganson seemed to be on a vendeta against Wigan in the first 40. He was trouble in school and college and he needs getting rid of from the game in general - he's all ego and nothing else. :(
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Mike posted:
Come on gpartin - Ganson was appalling throughout the first half. I'm usually reasonably fare in my assessment of the refs in Wigan matches, even to the point of being in a very small minority of opinion on this board on occassion, but today (and its still tiday for me!) Ganson seemed to be on a vendeta against Wigan in the first 40. He was trouble in school and college and he needs getting rid of from the game in general - he's all ego and nothing else. :(
I was at work mate I listened on the Radio unfortunately, desperately trying to get a copy of the video.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

I agree that ganson had a really bad game. I just don’t understand how RLHQ can put this man in charge of any game involving Wigan.

He is from Snake Helens and admits he supports that club. Surly this can not be right!

Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

My only problem with Ganson is that he appears to want the lime light. I don't particularly think he is biased although he is sometimes bad, but he ought to realise that we have not come to watch him!
right cross

Post by right cross »

he's a 100% w---er
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

right cross posted:
he's a 100% w---er

wIGANer?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin