MELBOURNE STORM

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Stormfan

MELBOURNE STORM

Post by Stormfan »

Storm thrash raiders in a practice match 24-4 tonight.
raiders are Storm`s bitch. :)
ancientnloyal

Re: MELBOURNE STORM

Post by ancientnloyal »

Sounds like a game between Leeds Ackies and Nottingham Outlaws
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Can Storm post points for wins and draws this season Stormfan?
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Yes
Stormfan

Post by Stormfan »

Yes we can.The team look very promising this season. I predict we will finish in the top 4. Last season the players and club come up with the idea of playing "Points for Purpose".Every week they would play for a charity and raise money. Well they raised $147,000 for their assorted charities. We are very proud of the team and club for doing that. At least the season wasn`t a complete waste.
I have already signed up as a member for this season.We even have a membership for animals.Storm SupPAWter. I have signed my dog Billy up as a member :) :) In their package they get a Storm rug,collar and bowl. GREAT IDEA :eusa2:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Stormfan wrote:Yes we can.The team look very promising this season. I predict we will finish in the top 4. Last season the players and club come up with the idea of playing "Points for Purpose".Every week they would play for a charity and raise money. Well they raised $147,000 for their assorted charities. We are very proud of the team and club for doing that. At least the season wasn`t a complete waste.
I have already signed up as a member for this season.We even have a membership for animals.Storm SupPAWter. I have signed my dog Billy up as a member :) :) In their package they get a Storm rug,collar and bowl. GREAT IDEA :eusa2:
I like that idea very much being a pet lover :)

My doggie has a collar, lead & a little Warriors shirt, signed by Feka, Darrell Goulding & Sam Tomkins, who alluded to the signing in an interview!!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Stormfan

Post by Stormfan »

Well folks it is only 4 more sleeps till our season (STORM) kicks off.I can tell you I am very excited.We play (wo)manly. Billy has recovered form his injury and will be playing (SO GLAD ABOUT THAT) :)
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Stormfan wrote:Well folks it is only 4 more sleeps till our season (STORM) kicks off.I can tell you I am very excited.We play (wo)manly. Billy has recovered form his injury and will be playing (SO GLAD ABOUT THAT) :)
Can you spare us a centre or two? :D
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

GeoffN wrote:
Stormfan wrote:Well folks it is only 4 more sleeps till our season (STORM) kicks off.I can tell you I am very excited.We play (wo)manly. Billy has recovered form his injury and will be playing (SO GLAD ABOUT THAT) :)
Can you spare us a centre or two? :D
:

-Probably Storm worse off for centres than any other RL Team in the world ! following their salary cap turmoil and now minus both Folau and Inglis.

How's that for "a centre or two?" :o :o
bourbon_rat

Post by bourbon_rat »

Nezza Faz wrote:Probably Storm worse off for centres than any other RL Team in the world ! following their salary cap turmoil and now minus both Folau and Inglis.

How's that for "a centre or two?" :o :o
They've actually got centre's fighting for a spot in the starting 17 :wink:

And the story's the same with the 'engine room',(forward pack)
Who've formed their own 'union'- The FRU
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite
and furthermore always carry a small snake
- W C Fields