Sam T @ 6 for 2016?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Re: Sam T @ 6 for 2016?

Post by josie andrews »

PaulC wrote:Interesting - 6mins in, listen to Sam back track :-)

http://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/on-air/veit ... 0.facebook
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
furby666

the dark side

Post by furby666 »

The comments coming from New Zealand seem to be2015 world cup Union??This will be so sad for R.L.I thought better of Sam but hey looks like money talks again. Home sick??for what could it be a cheque money money money????Or perhaps miracles and S.T. comes to the club who nurtured and helped him develope over the years and actually stay with Wigan!!
To have my details taken off when all I did was to correct someone who was being insulting to me!Yet his comments are ok?Why? Then I receive note from J. Andrews suggesting I was not being truthful what would be the point of that? Thisis all wrong I look at some comments on here and the words used leave a lot to be desired but they are ok and mine are all removed. Unfair and calling me a liar I am not a liar and stronly object to her attitude!!!
butt monkey

Re: the dark side

Post by butt monkey »

furby666 wrote:The comments coming from New Zealand seem to be2015 world cup Union??This will be so sad for R.L.I thought better of Sam but hey looks like money talks again. Home sick??for what could it be a cheque money money money????Or perhaps miracles and S.T. comes to the club who nurtured and helped him develope over the years and actually stay with Wigan!!
With the RU World Cup starting in a little over 5 months exactly for England this is nothing more than a red herring. More likely the WC in 2019 now :wink:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

I'm with the gimble on cp's homesick theory. Skype curing homesickness. You're having a laugh. Not the opinions of someone who has had personal experience IMO.

Its an odd thing, you can miss stuff you never even thought you noticed at home.

But hey its impossible for someone to be homesick these days and we'd be fools to be taken in. Maybe its true but nothing here has caused me to think that yet. I think those in the know are pretty sure he's on his way back here.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
bill.inger

Post by bill.inger »

There's plenty folk on here are quite cynical about Sams homesickness. How many players have left Wigan to go back to Oz and N.Z. in the last five years quoting 'Homesickness', or Family reasons and have cut their contracts short, and, incidentally, all were allowed to go. Well, it's probably half of 'em and that includes a manager.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

bill.inger wrote:There's plenty folk on here are quite cynical about Sams homesickness. How many players have left Wigan to go back to Oz and N.Z. in the last five years quoting 'Homesickness', or Family reasons and have cut their contracts short, and, incidentally, all were allowed to go. Well, it's probably half of 'em and that includes a manager.
Yeah but Wigan is crap and how can anyone be homesick for Wigan or the UK. After all its so unfair on these NRL players who come here and cope with missing their families, friends, golden beaches and other things people like about where they are from.

See this is the irony most who went home from us to the NRL quoting homesick did so and got better pay. Lima is prime example though he is 200 miles closer to NZ now. If the Marquee signing fails Sam will be on less money. Though i expect this to go through now.

Seems some will accept a player been homesick so long as he is not British.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Mike wrote:I'm with the gimble on cp's homesick theory. Skype curing homesickness. You're having a laugh. Not the opinions of someone who has had personal experience IMO.

Its an odd thing, you can miss stuff you never even thought you noticed at home.

But hey its impossible for someone to be homesick these days and we'd be fools to be taken in. Maybe its true but nothing here has caused me to think that yet. I think those in the know are pretty sure he's on his way back here.
You are totally correct Mike, Sam is clearly homesick and it is remiss of me to think otherwise and I should have trusted what Sam said 100%.

You were wrong re myself but totally correct re Sam though.

Welcome back to Wigan Sam T.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

thegimble wrote:
bill.inger wrote:There's plenty folk on here are quite cynical about Sams homesickness. How many players have left Wigan to go back to Oz and N.Z. in the last five years quoting 'Homesickness', or Family reasons and have cut their contracts short, and, incidentally, all were allowed to go. Well, it's probably half of 'em and that includes a manager.
Yeah but Wigan is crap and how can anyone be homesick for Wigan or the UK. After all its so unfair on these NRL players who come here and cope with missing their families, friends, golden beaches and other things people like about where they are from.

See this is the irony most who went home from us to the NRL quoting homesick did so and got better pay. Lima is prime example though he is 200 miles closer to NZ now. If the Marquee signing fails Sam will be on less money. Though i expect this to go through now.

Seems some will accept a player been homesick so long as he is not British.
Totally corect Gimble
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

It is just possible they maybe? Had a few relatives gone down to Aus and just dint like it missed family too much. Also ones who have loved it. I do know I will be glad to see him back if he's playing for us whatever his reasons.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

cpwigan wrote:
Mike wrote:I'm with the gimble on cp's homesick theory. Skype curing homesickness. You're having a laugh. Not the opinions of someone who has had personal experience IMO.

You are totally correct Mike, Sam is clearly homesick and it is remiss of me to think otherwise and I should have trusted what Sam said 100%.

You were wrong re myself but totally correct re Sam though.

Welcome back to Wigan Sam T.
Ooooo. Sarky! :lol:

Its weird with you, evrrything has to be 100% one way or the other doesn't it. :lol:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐