Re: World Cup 2017

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

JJ wrote:Does anyone know if any tour operators are doing any tours for 2017 World Cup?
probably be quite a few

There'll probably be a number of organised tours JJ, but as far as I know the dates and venues have not been announced yet. And as matches are also being played in NZ, all firm dates will have to be in place before supporters can make arrangements.
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

You will probs find out in april next year. They aint even announced dates or venues for this years 4 nations
IN WANE WE TRUST
doc

Post by doc »

Gary Schofield mentioned in his weekly column that he is involved with a tour along with Brett Kenny but I cant remember if it was for the World Cup or 4 Nations.
kitt green warriors

Post by kitt green warriors »

I live just north of Brisbane (Redcliffe), about 30 mins from Brissie, I'd love to meet up with some people.
I always knew that I liked this place, you don't have to look to far to find a friendly face, I feel alive when I'm walking on this street, I feel the heart of this city pounding underneath my feet, yeah if the world keeps spinning round and round this is were it all goes down,down,down, THAT'S WHY I LOVE THIS TOWN!.
Bon Jovi "Lost Highway" 2007