Hardaker

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
kevbrown1980

Hardaker

Post by kevbrown1980 »

Left out of Cas' Grand Final squad for breaching club rules. Silly silly boy. When will players learn
x Wigan Warrior x

Re: Hardaker

Post by x Wigan Warrior x »

leopard cant change its spots :conf:
we don't stop playing because we grow old ....... we grow old because we stop playing
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Cas wont of taken this decision lightly as it massively weakens their team, he put a post on his Instagram yesterday about playing in the game so its something that has come to light in that period of time.

Im guessing we will hear the real reason soon, its obviously something they couldn't brush under the carpet so i imagine it will be something that will be fairly bad
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Wigan_forever1985

Strongest rumour on twitter is that he has been giving inside info to leeds
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:Strongest rumour on twitter is that he has been giving inside info to leeds
Oh I suspect it’ll be more than that but whatever the reason credit to Cas for leaving him out and as for Hardaket what a complete plank,all that talent and the brain of a weevil
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:Strongest rumour on twitter is that he has been giving inside info to leeds
I’ve heard that but not off Twitter or FB

Silly or just plain stupid!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
PaulC

Post by PaulC »

josie andrews wrote:

I know he has links to Leeds, but you have to ask WHY would he do that (unless its for match fixing / gambling reasons)

Surely he would want to win himself a shinny ring??
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

PaulC wrote:
josie andrews wrote:

I know he has links to Leeds, but you have to ask WHY would he do that (unless its for match fixing / gambling reasons)

Surely he would want to win himself a shinny ring??
Not mentioning the financial bonus for doing so!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Unless he was going to throw the game what I go could he offer,and if this is the case either way it’s match fixing the police would be involved and he’d be a guest of her maj for the next day or two surely?
Wigan_forever1985

fozzieskem wrote:Unless he was going to throw the game what I go could he offer,and if this is the case either way it’s match fixing the police would be involved and he’d be a guest of her maj for the next day or two surely?
Well listening to carneys comments on it on sky he said he is led to believe there is a lot more to this than is currently being said (obviously) and it will probably come to light after the grand final.

We don't know Zak's current situation that may well be the case.

The lad is just one of those who can't stop being an idiot.