Re: grand final

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

3 penalties turned down, very stupid, points are points, Leeds are gonna win, Cas are shite, fish pie time for me, don't know whether to watch the second half, can't really staNd another Leeds GF win
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Big boo boo playing eden at fullback...... hes already made a lot ov bad decisions imo
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

This final is the perfect example of how poor our game is compared to the NRL.....Loads of mistakes and dropped balls.....Our commentators blame rain or hot conditions for this but the Aussies never seem too struggle......Scary thing though is how bad are we?
The booze hound

Post by The booze hound »

Win or lose I'm not looking forward to McDermotts post match interview.
The booze hound

Post by The booze hound »

Hardaker is a proper plum. Cas look very dodgy at the back without him.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Eden has always been a poor full back...... it was the aussies who sorted his best position like they do with all our players..... pity our coaches dont seem too notice same...... i said too a mate , pre match, that they gotta play roberts there for his link play...... anybody but eden..... again imo
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

And this is the point you realise how crap Rugby League in the UK has become when last 2 finals win have been from sides that were average at best.

Both Leeds and us from last year would not have beaten any side that won the comp previous. Standards are dropping.

Here for me is the issue we do not have to improve that much to win it next season. And we have been awful this season.

medlocke

Post by medlocke »

A brilliant advert for our once great game, not
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

Deserved win on tonight's performance, and McGuire, who's a weasel, was immense tonight.

Wane should make our lads watch that, multiple times.
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Leeds forwards showed how a pack should work tonight tough and hard, not static like our lads.
Cas were missing hardaker but they’ve got to be the biggest bottling team ever. No good under pressure