BENNETT MAKES CHANGES TO ENGLAND COACHING TEAM

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

BENNETT MAKES CHANGES TO ENGLAND COACHING TEAM

Post by josie andrews »

England Rugby League head coach, Wayne Bennett, has made changes to his back room staff following the announcement of his new two-year contract, with Denis Betts leaving his role as Assistant Coach.

Paul Wellens (Assistant Coach) and Jamie Peacock (Team Manager) will remain in their positions with Chris Black (Human Performance Lead) joining the staff.

Speaking about the changes to the England staff, Wayne Bennett, said: “First of all I want to thank Denis for his contribution over the last two years, he has been a great assistant coach and I appreciate all his efforts.

“We welcome Chris Black in to the staff and I’m certain his knowledge and insight will be extremely beneficial to the squad as we look ahead to the Test matches against New Zealand this year.”

Rugby Football League Rugby Director, Kevin Sinfield said: “Wayne likes to freshen up his coaching team and has consistently done this wherever he has been. Denis has done an outstanding job over the last two years and his contribution should not be underestimated.”

http://www.rugby-league.com/england/art ... ching-team
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan