Saints v Catalan

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
fozzieskem

Re: Saints v Catalan

Post by fozzieskem »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:Funny how the ‘clown’ McNamara taught the ‘amazing’ Holbrook a coaching lesson!
I don’t get why people don’t rate McNamara as he gets older the better he and his teams become,credit to to the Catalan board for sticking with him earlier in the season all to easy to replace when things are going wrong.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

fozzieskem wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:Funny how the ‘clown’ McNamara taught the ‘amazing’ Holbrook a coaching lesson!
I don’t get why people don’t rate McNamara as he gets older the better he and his teams become,credit to to the Catalan board for sticking with him earlier in the season all to easy to replace when things are going wrong.
I understand some of the criticism regarding him in his early years but recently I think he has really stepped up and improved!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

SJ wrote:
yokozuna wrote:Great game.

Loved the last tackle of the match, McIlorum flying in to Barbara.
Great game great Cas team. Mac a for Wigan coach ?
It’s a bit early for Mickey Mac to be Wigan coach just yet!! :lol:
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
up the junction

Post by up the junction »

[quote="TrueBlueWarrior

They all have gone missing today but none moreso than the ‘World Class’ Roby in another big game!! I won’t mention who against!!

But can we have him back please and move Tommy upstairs and sell Sam P!![/quote]
Here here????????????????
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Have to say this result has made my day.
I know saints performances have dropped a little last the month but I still fancied them to take the lot this year.
Thank god that won’t be happening now!!!
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

:lol: told you,peaked too soon.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Rochdale Warrior

Post by Rochdale Warrior »

Well that just confirms what the majority of fans I have spoken to say , why did we get rid of Micky Mc just when he had got his full fitness back after the World Cup , absolutely brilliant performance today
ian b

Post by ian b »

Rochdale Warrior wrote:Well that just confirms what the majority of fans I have spoken to say , why did we get rid of Micky Mc just when he had got his full fitness back after the World Cup , absolutely brilliant performance today
because he's shite according to a lot of people on here !!!!!
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

I more than happy with tommy at hooked, if it was Powell at hooker then that would be different
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
fozzieskem wrote:
I understand some of the criticism regarding him in his early years but recently I think he has really stepped up and improved!
I guess he just needed time like Powell I suppose he is turning into a decent coach who play rugby league the way I personally at least like to see it played..with some hefty nuggets smashing into folk,