Saints v Catalan

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: Saints v Catalan

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:My mate spoke with Bird and Moa after the game last week. Bird said that he thought the Saints pack was soft and Moa said Micky had turned the club around, his defence being awesome and his vision and attack first class. By the way Moa said he would like to play for Wigan next season.
I would prefer to listen to fans on here regarding MM than a teammate of his and a very good RL player wouldn’t you.........
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:My mate spoke with Bird and Moa after the game last week. Bird said that he thought the Saints pack was soft and Moa said Micky had turned the club around, his defence being awesome and his vision and attack first class. By the way Moa said he would like to play for Wigan next season.
I would prefer to listen to fans on here regarding MM than a teammate of his and a very good RL player wouldn’t you.........

To be fair his team mates and other professionals are not going to slag him off are they?.MM is a good player but not great by any stretch of the imagination.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
????
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Wandering Warrior

old hooker wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:

To be fair his team mates and other professionals are not going to slag him off are they?.MM is a good player but not great by any stretch of the imagination.
I'd back MM against an owd hooker anyday!????????
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

old hooker wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:

He simply asked the reason Cats season had turned around, Moa gave his opinion.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
old hooker wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote: I would prefer to listen to fans on here regarding MM than a teammate of his and a very good RL player wouldn’t you.........

He simply asked the reason Cats season had turned around, Moa gave his opinion.
Exactly, he wasn’t asked an opinion on MM directly but still felt the need to single him out and say he is the main reason they are now playing very well!

I also agree he is not ‘great’ however some on here think Roby is ‘great’ and
I will say it again, when the going gets tough (especially against MM for some reason) Roby is far from ‘great’ and has a habit of going missing!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
bertina

Post by bertina »

old hooker wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:

Streets better than any of our so called hookers.
Never wanted to go in the first place.Forced out by IL and his puppet Radlinski to save money, as they thought we had sufficient cover with Powell and Ganson.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

bertina wrote:
old hooker wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote: I would prefer to listen to fans on here regarding MM than a teammate of his and a very good RL player wouldn’t you.........

Streets better than any of our so called hookers.
Never wanted to go in the first place.Forced out by IL and his puppet Radlinski to save money, as they thought we had sufficient cover with Powell and Ganson.
????????????????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Wandering Warrior

Scum fan on Look North: "this is good having two matches, we'll be able to watch who we are playing in the final."
Silly moo!????
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Then they can cheer again if they get the( so called easier team)...... just like when they drew cats in the cc lol
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE