Women’s Super League Grand Final to be staged in Manchester

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
markill

Re: Women’s Super League Grand Final to be staged in Manchester

Post by markill »

I'm delighted we have a womens team and a womens u19s too. Same as i'm delighted Saints and Leeds have launched womens team's under their main brands as well. It's fantastic for Rugby League to find a growth market to grow participation.

Sport England funding isn't sexist, and the game these women are participating in is rugby league. By participating under the badge of established rugby league clubs, they extend their reach and inspire more participation.

Loads of the players in these sides have come from the existing community game, but loads too have come from union or come into the sport fresh, just because they have the chance to represent these big established clubs, on a bigger stage to a bigger and better standard, than the womens game has ever seen. All that ups the participation numbers for rugby league. Which boosts the funding for rugby league.

I love rugby league. I want what is good for rugby league. Wigan Warriors having a womens side is good for rugby league.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

(Trimmed the post down to reply)

Josie you are just a better supporter of Wigan and the sport, it's as simple as that. Take Riversiders for example, we used to go together all the time even though there was clear issues within that group. Then a certain woman decided to tell us all off in front of Sam T and Sam P while behind the scenes ignoring the voting process for the comitee. You stayed and I never returned.
The point is that if I don't believe in something I won't stick with it because it's connected to the club.

As for you Mark I wouldn't expect any other reply and that is what makes your show so good. You like Josie love the sport
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Josie's friend wrote:(Trimmed the post down to reply)

Josie you are just a better supporter of Wigan and the sport, it's as simple as that. Take Riversiders for example, we used to go together all the time even though there was clear issues within that group. Then a certain woman decided to tell us all off in front of Sam T and Sam P while behind the scenes ignoring the voting process for the comitee. You stayed and I never returned.
The point is that if I don't believe in something I won't stick with it because it's connected to the club.

As for you Mark I wouldn't expect any other reply and that is what makes your show so good. You like Josie love the sport
????????????⚪️
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan