England v New Zealand test series

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Nezza Faz

Re: England v New Zealand test series

Post by Nezza Faz »

Looks likely Elland Road is heading for a sell out, according to the app.
ian b

Post by ian b »

Thompson really does look good at loose forward. He doesn't have the skill set Oloughlin has but i believe Sean is a special player
Mike1993

Post by Mike1993 »

Does anybody know what it is like for parking at Elland Road? I've never been to that stadium before and I want to make sure I can park my car somewhere.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Mike1993 wrote:Does anybody know what it is like for parking at Elland Road? I've never been to that stadium before and I want to make sure I can park my car somewhere.
Google Elland Road stadium parking it shows you a list of parking places.
They don’t even have allocated disabled spaces!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

Does anyone know if you can pay at Leeds on the day ?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Nezza Faz wrote:Does anyone know if you can pay at Leeds on the day ?
Do not think so but if you purchase a ticket from RFL ticketing you can pick up at the stadium
The last section of Elland Road has been opened for ticket sales for England’s third Test against New Zealand.

26,234 turned up to watch England clinch the series against the Kiwis at Anfield last week and sales for the game at Elland Road have already eclipsed that figure.

“The first two Tests have been a reminder of the value and appeal of international rugby league,” said RFL CEO Ralph Rimmer.

“We’ve had excellent viewing figures on the BBC for the previous two games, meaning millions of people have seen our England team earn two wins against the Kiwis. Now we’re delighted that more people want to see the third Test in the flesh.

“It will be a poignant occasion as we mark Remembrance Sunday before the match, and we’d advise supporters to arrive in plenty of time as Rugby League remembers before the 3.15pm kick-off.”

In response to the surge in ticket sales this week, tickets for the upper tier of the East Stand at Elland Road have now been made available and can be purchased by visiting http://www.rugby-league.com/tickets/int ... eries_2018

http://www.totalrl.com/final-section-of ... hird-test/
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Mike1993

Post by Mike1993 »

josie andrews wrote:
Mike1993 wrote:Does anybody know what it is like for parking at Elland Road? I've never been to that stadium before and I want to make sure I can park my car somewhere.
Google Elland Road stadium parking it shows you a list of parking places.
They don’t even have allocated disabled spaces!
Thanks Josie, I've had a look on Google Maps and there seems to be a lot of car parks around the stadium.
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

Thanks Josie for the Tickets link - just joined "Our League" app and got £5 off the tickets, which we'll pick up at the Ticket Office on Sunday.
Cheers.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Nezza Faz wrote:Thanks Josie for the Tickets link - just joined "Our League" app and got £5 off the tickets, which we'll pick up at the Ticket Office on Sunday.
Cheers.
You are welcome.