England v New Zealand test series

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Mike1993

England v New Zealand test series

Post by Mike1993 »

Has anyone bought tickets for the England v New Zealand test series and they've not arrived yet? I bought my tickets months ago but I'm getting a bit concerned that it starts this weekend and I've not yet got them.
josie andrews

Re: England v New Zealand test series

Post by josie andrews »

We haven’t received them either. We also bought for the friendly v France & paid £3 postage only to be told the day before we had to pick up at the ticket office!

We paid for postage for the three tests, but I’m beginning to think of the proverbial pi** up in a brewery! It definitely comes to mind with anything to do with the RFL!!

I’ve also bought the new England shirt, paid £7.50 for next day delivery & that still hasn’t arrived even though the size I ordered was in stock!! ????

£7.50 for postage! Think it’s coming from fecking China where it seems everything is bloody made these days ????????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Mike1993

Post by Mike1993 »

It’s just absolutely ridiculous, everything just seems to be a struggle with the RFL these days. I’m not going to the game in Hull but I’m going to the other two so thankfully I’ve got a bit of time yet to receive them. But I know fans from other teams who haven’t got their tickets for Saturday either.

And everyone I have spoken to about the new shirt have said it’s a pain in the backside trying to get one, so it put me right off and I’ll stick with my shirt from the 2013 World Cup. As you say about the p**s up in a brewery the RFL really do seem terrible when it comes to just about anything.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Mike1993 wrote:It’s just absolutely ridiculous, everything just seems to be a struggle with the RFL these days. I’m not going to the game in Hull but I’m going to the other two so thankfully I’ve got a bit of time yet to receive them. But I know fans from other teams who haven’t got their tickets for Saturday either.

And everyone I have spoken to about the new shirt have said it’s a pain in the backside trying to get one, so it put me right off and I’ll stick with my shirt from the 2013 World Cup. As you say about the p**s up in a brewery the RFL really do seem terrible when it comes to just about anything.
It really is appalling & so very amateurish!

If you buy the 3 match package that we have, me & three others, you cannot pick where you want to sit!

I’m registered with the RFL as disabled & last week requested disabled parking. I was told I had to contact each ground individually & arrange this.

Hull no problem because it is a shared ground with RL. I’ve been allocated a space close to the stand & entrance. Rang up sent other details by email & the parking pass arrived the next day. So got a car pass but no tickets as yet!

Anfield, when I applied for disabled parking, I was told my name would “go into a draw” & if I’m lucky I’ll get a space!!

Elland Road is on a first come first served basis!!

Does the RFL try it’s damndest to dissuade people to attend games?

I also wish the RFL would stop putting money into money rich football clubs & put it into our RL stadiums, we do have enough that are good enough to stage international games.

Magic, Challenge Cup & Grand Final are different I may add.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

I stopped going to test matches many moons ago due to the incompetence of the RL, better watching on the box!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Mike1993

Post by Mike1993 »

Well the good news is it looks like my tickets have arrived this morning.

But that about disabled parking is bad, thankfully I've got youth on my side so for the game at Anfield I'm leaving my car in Liverpool and then walking to the stadium. As for the game at Elland Road I've never been there before but I've been told there are two decent sized car parks near to the ground so I'll just try to park on there.

But as you say it is all very amateurish from the RFL.....again.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Mike1993 wrote:Well the good news is it looks like my tickets have arrived this morning.

But that about disabled parking is bad, thankfully I've got youth on my side so for the game at Anfield I'm leaving my car in Liverpool and then walking to the stadium. As for the game at Elland Road I've never been there before but I've been told there are two decent sized car parks near to the ground so I'll just try to park on there.

But as you say it is all very amateurish from the RFL.....again.
Our tickets came this morning, just for the Hull game mind!! ????
Mike1993

Post by Mike1993 »

I've come home from work and my tickets for the game at Anfield have arrived. However, I've noticed that they say student on them (I was still a part time student when I bought them). However, I can't see me having too many problems getting in the ground as from what I remember the turnstiles at Anfield use a barcode scanner now just like they do at Wigan.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Mike1993 wrote:I've come home from work and my tickets for the game at Anfield have arrived. However, I've noticed that they say student on them (I was still a part time student when I bought them). However, I can't see me having too many problems getting in the ground as from what I remember the turnstiles at Anfield use a barcode scanner now just like they do at Wigan.
We got an NHS one and on it says ID needed. I'm guessing there will be someone at the turnstile who'll be alerted to a concession ticket and then ask for the appropriate ID. Then again this is the RFL :lol:
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Tickets came today for the Anfield test.