England v New Zealand test series

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Re: England v New Zealand test series

Post by josie andrews »

medlocke wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
medlocke wrote:Goes to show Lockers days are done, Team performed way better without him
For God’s sake! Give it a bloody rest! Your like a broken record every chance you take!
And what about those fans that praise him to high heaven every chance they get even when he doesn't deserve it, We all know you are obsessed with him Josie so I expect nothing else from you< I might have been wrong about him in past and I have held my hands up and admitted it but let's face it he is finished but he seems to want to keep himself relevant at the cost of other players
I’m not “obsessed” with him at all.

But it’s not just Lockers that gets a load of crap on here, other players & coaching staff too! Powell, Sarginson, Gildart, Flower just out of the present team.
None of us know what goes on behind the scenes & we all try to profess to be or know better than the coaches.

Wayne Bennett one of the greatest RL in the world must see the value O’Loughlin brings to the team, whether he is playing or not!

I just get sick of hearing ‘fans’ moaning & calling any players they’re supposed to support.

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

thegimble wrote:
medlocke wrote:
fozzieskem wrote:
Good game England frankly look better than I've ever seen them, they look full on a top class team at no point did I feel they wouldn't beat the Kiwi's,they have to keep Bennett though,hes the key for me he's the one instilling the belief in the players, surely he has to stay till the next World Cup?
Goes to show Lockers days are done, Team performed way better without him
Would you rather England lose with SOL or win. Seems he is keeping you going atm.
I would rather they win and lose with a full squad of able bodied players
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

medlocke wrote:
thegimble wrote:
medlocke wrote:Goes to show Lockers days are done, Team performed way better without him
Would you rather England lose with SOL or win. Seems he is keeping you going atm.
Good seems SOL will be fit for next week.
SJ

Post by SJ »

An excellent win best England team effort I've seen from them Good to watch My wine and rum went down even sweeter. Games played like that will ensure RL will not die. The generated excitement generated is second to none!!
Josie don't take Med's opinions too personally some of us agree with him. We've all seen Wigan fold when LOL left the field because of the loss of his influence but this wasn't evident on Sunday. England were not dependent on any one player. There were "LEADERS throughout the team. LOL is a lovely lad,honest,dedicated professional all good qualities not to be denied. England have shown they are capable of playing without him which is a good thing and shows no disrespect to him whatsoever and I would encourage fans to see things in a positive way
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

thegimble wrote:
medlocke wrote:
thegimble wrote: Would you rather England lose with SOL or win. Seems he is keeping you going atm.
Good seems SOL will be fit for next week.
I look forward to his 17 minute contribution, Shame Thompson will miss out after the performance he put in
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

SJ wrote:An excellent win best England team effort I've seen from them Good to watch My wine and rum went down even sweeter. Games played like that will ensure RL will not die. The generated excitement generated is second to none!!
Josie don't take Med's opinions too personally some of us agree with him. We've all seen Wigan fold when LOL left the field because of the loss of his influence but this wasn't evident on Sunday. England were not dependent on any one player. There were "LEADERS throughout the team. LOL is a lovely lad,honest,dedicated professional all good qualities not to be denied. England have shown they are capable of playing without him which is a good thing and shows no disrespect to him whatsoever and I would encourage fans to see things in a positive way
They all played brilliantly, & yes they have a good captain in James Graham & Josh Hodgson.

It’s just the constant barracking of players that is very tedious to keep reading.
Yes, we are all entitled to our opinions, but do we have to keep reading the same ones all the time?
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

josie andrews wrote:
SJ wrote:An excellent win best England team effort I've seen from them Good to watch My wine and rum went down even sweeter. Games played like that will ensure RL will not die. The generated excitement generated is second to none!!
They all played brilliantly, & yes they have a good captain in James Graham & Josh Hodgson.

It’s just the constant barracking of players that is very tedious to keep reading.
Yes, we are all entitled to our opinions, but do we have to keep reading the same ones all the time?
Josie it keeps him happy.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

I was sick of the guy in the orange top running on and staying just behind the kiwi line for what seemed ages. He just carried a water bottle but must have been empty :D
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

thegimble wrote:
josie andrews wrote:

Josie it keeps him happy.
No it doesn't
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

TWO EYED WARRIOR wrote:Great game everything positive about the sport was on show.

Williams with an experienced player at the side of him really flourishes, makinson was outstanding and the pack we have is unreal

Burgess Bros, Thompson, Bateman and Whitehead are hard as nails

Wish they where all Wigan players.

The coach has to be credited for getting this team to be hard nosed and willing to work for the full 80.

As was said on twitter by the agents, Show me the money, if you are moaning after that yesterday then you really need to do one
And don’t forget the players who where out..it’s mouthwatering stuff when you think about it,the fro have to move mountains to keep Bennett though,he has this team ticking,to throw it away would be madness